Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

Tired of theories (like 'Tenno are energy'), tired of 'Am I the only one?', tired of 'why nerf this' and 'whine whine that', tired of 'Look I got my exclusives and you won't get'em'. Tired of questions like "where's my armory?", "what's the strongest primary/secondary/melee weapon/Warframe?" on regional chat...

I thought farming the void is repetative, the forums and chat are a lot worse though.

WAITING. GODDAMN WAITING

Wait for extractors to finish, Wait for Bosses to end their invincibility phases, Wait for crafting, Wait for Kubrow, Wait for Researches, Wait for Bursa to finish transfering.

Edited by quan256

People who think MR actually matters if the player themself is bad irregardless

After a certain point, it really doesn't. I still don't take strangers with an MR below around 6 into T4 missions.

Tired of theories (like 'Tenno are energy'), tired of 'Am I the only one?', tired of 'why nerf this' and 'whine whine that', tired of 'Look I got my exclusives and you won't get'em'. Tired of questions like "where's my armory?", "what's the strongest primary/secondary/melee weapon/Warframe?" on regional chat...

I thought farming the void is repetative, the forums and chat are a lot worse though.

Agree except for the region chat part, because region chat doesn't exist to me.

People who say things like Boltor Prime is the most boring rifle in the game. I mean, is it really? A lot of people loved the Braton Prime pre-nerf with myself included, but how is the Boltor Prime more boring than that? The Braton Prime was literally the most vanilla weapon out there. It was the gun that we have all seen in any other shooter. Even now the Braton Prime just has higher status chance and damage, but I do not see how that is "exciting" to some people.

The exclusivity craving people, do you really want to feel that superior to everyone else?

The build gun from gun and materials mechanic (then forget about this glorified mastery fodder)

The ZOMG RHINO IZ OP cultists and the" i hate it when people play my least played warframes and weapons how dare they" mentality.

Racist/cursing people.

Edited by Morgax

My favorite is when you have to open a door, and you just KNOW there is going to be a guy right on the other side of it facing directly at you. So you open the door, with an arrow charged and ready, and plant it right between his eyes. But in that split second between the door opening and you shooting him in the face, he makes a grunt, or something, that alerts everything in the room. 

that can happen... 0_0

The exclusivity craving people, do you really want to feel that superior to everyone else?

Yep, I once saw a thread asking wether Targis Prime can come back. The FAQ was quoted, and someone claimed that DE cannot/should not release a normal Targis because people could Faux Prime it (Orokin Palette can actually Prime a lot of stuff.). Others say that Prime Accessories cannot come back at all or only to their conditions (no dedicated pack, only top PA, like Misa originally was), when the FAQ clearly doesn't say that. But they will get angry if DE does it.

Even worse with Event Mods / Weapons.

Typhus thumpers.

Seriously, they always post in every fan-concept about Typhus, when it has nothing to do with it.

"Typhus is better"

"Typhus will happen before this."

"DE Needs to make Typhus happen before anything else"

"When's Typhus going to happen DE?"

"If you think this is good, you should look at Typhus"

i-get-the-concept.gif

BLOODY FREAKING TYPHUS. I'm tired of hearing about the concept. It's not going to happen. Shut up about it.

Edited by Kirameku

Typhus thumpers.

Seriously, they always post in every fan-concept about Typhus, when it has nothing to do with it.

"Typhus is better"

"Typhus will happen before this."

"DE Needs to make Typhus happen before anything else"

"When's Typhus going to happen DE?"

"If you think this is good, you should look at Typhus"

i-get-the-concept.gif

BLOODY FREAKING TYPHUS. I'm tired of hearing about the concept. It's not going to happen. Shut up about it.

It's been so beaten to death with so many interpretations of what it should be at this point that Typhus isn't even anything concrete. 

It's been so beaten to death with so many interpretations of what it should be at this point that Typhus isn't even anything concrete.

Agree with this. Tired of seeing people say "When is Typhus going to happen? Best concept ever!" Etc. I am not bashing the creator, but i have seen loads more interesting concepts. Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Laggy, coptering, spam melee PvP matches that glitch the core out so it turns into a Energy hunt TDM.

Host servers, wow.

taco bell wifi trash

What's wrong playing only whit melee? I guess it's better to run all over the map whit the cephalon taking energy and spaming Overload when someone try to kill you.