Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki Teer Rework

9tailboy

Well if DE is most likely not going to be productive and give us some better items, it would be better to completely change him, for one, he appears every two weeks, which means every two weeks we are expecting something good, not another introduced item anyone can get(he gets a new one each time but the chance we want it is low).

So what we could do to change baro ki teer is my suggestion is to change his goods, because we save too much ducats just for this guy, how about we can interact with him eveyday, but in a different method?

Basically, because baro ki teer is the "void trader", I'm sure he has some prime items, if every relay had a free prime trading station at the cost of ducats, people would enjoy selling their prime parts more. So how about each primed weapon part costs 500 ducats? Thats rougly 10-50 prime parts. Then each warframe part is 1000 ducats? Thats 20-100 prime parts.

It would definitely help out the economy of baro ki teer and it would make a currency thats not widely demanded useful to us(it might break the trading economy, but I don't care about that much :/)

Like and reply on what you think

^^has a point.

the current system of the trader works fine.

if he has something good, then buy it, 

if he doesnt, save your money for next time

and he is guarnteed one new item each visit. even if you dont like it, and if you can trade it, im sure you'll find someone who does.

easy plat, at the cost of random stuff you're not gonna miss...

I agree his item costs are a bit steep however you were never exposed to the nightmare that was called Destiny's "XUR." Every weekend he would showed up for 2 days when he was supposed to be for the whole  3 days. he had the same items constantly week after week! He had the same items with only 1 item being new for a class you didnt play. Players became so obsessed with his items they would make 3 of the same character to run  the missions to get the only currency he would take. Also sometimes a quest would need you to talk to him and you would have to wait for him to show up. Baro is just fine the way he is, I dont mind repeats given he always has something new that everyone can use. 

Honestly If DE decided to give us only 1 "new" item every rotation and keep the old ones rotating for ppl to cache-up, why not having Baro to show up at least 3 times in one month so that way ppl can still farm ducats, and have new stuff sooner and a bit less disappointing.

The only change I would like to see is for him to have a wide variety of stock but you can only buy a max of 2 items per time, maybe even have a variance in ducat price week to week so players know they can wait to get it cheaper or get it now and pay a bit more.

This way you know what he has, you know you can get it and make an order.

Right now it's a gamble and he rarely has more than 4 items.

I agree his item costs are a bit steep however you were never exposed to the nightmare that was called Destiny's "XUR." Every weekend he would showed up for 2 days when he was supposed to be for the whole 3 days. he had the same items constantly week after week! He had the same items with only 1 item being new for a class you didnt play. Players became so obsessed with his items they would make 3 of the same character to run the missions to get the only currency he would take. Also sometimes a quest would need you to talk to him and you would have to wait for him to show up. Baro is just fine the way he is, I dont mind repeats given he always has something new that everyone can use.

Yup but Id like one new thing a week at least

Spending 10-50 prime parts for a prime part.. I'd rather hunt that specific part, since it's likely to pop up anyways while trying to get the fodder parts. In between the fifty thousand orokin cells and uncommon cores.

Edited by Aoden

Same stuff, damn you're mad, but what about those other people that missed out the first time? That is the whole friggin point of the rehashed stuff. and it's practically free, but anything for people to complain about.....wahhhhhhhhhhh why can't I get better/morefree stuff wahhhhhhhhhhhh. That is all I see from any posts about the void trader.

Right now its one new thing every 2 weeks tho

Not one new thing a week

Or are you talking about before they changed Void Trader to bring less of new stuff?

Reading comprehension failed me again. Thought he meant something new every visit.

Actually no for at least 3 weeks we didnt see one new thing it only broke that cycle with the kubrow skin and jolt now

And thats untrue. Before the Nexus Kubrow skin (March 20th) was the Prisma Liset skin (March 6th) before that was the Prisma Yamako (Feburary 20th) before that we has the Prisma Veritux and Prisma Sigil (Feburary 6th) before those we had the Prisma Gorgon and Pyra Sugatra (Janurary 23rd) and before those were the Eos Prime spurs (Janurary 9th) and before that the shoulders (December 26th) and before that came the chestpeice and Mara Detron (December 12th, Baros first appearance)

So tell me when we didnt see one new thing again.

Well, Jolt really isn't "new"...

True, but at that point people who didnt have it had no other way to get it.

Edited by Dualstar

Yeah Jolt was a pretty nice edition to Void Trader

Tho....I dont get why other event elemental mods are available anytime(as in you can try to farm for it anytime) yet Tethra's Doom mods are sold by Void Trader

Lets go kill him. I'm so tired of his repeated wares and no new primed mods.

you just put such an epic picture in my head... the entire relay full of gunfire as you run after baro blasting away, with every single guard chasing after you and even some players joining in.

im not sure what the aftermath of that would be,but im pretty sure you would have made baro S#&$ his pants by the ends of it...

Reading comprehension failed me again. Thought he meant something new every visit.

And thats untrue. Before the Nexus Kubrow skin (March 20th) was the Prisma Liset skin (March 6th) before that was the Prisma Yamako (Feburary 20th) before that we has the Prisma Veritux and Prisma Sigil (Feburary 6th) before those we had the Prisma Gorgon and Pyra Sugatra (Janurary 23rd) and before those were the Eos Prime spurs (Janurary 9th) and before that the shoulders (December 26th) and before that came the chestpeice and Mara Detron (December 12th, Baros first appearance)

So tell me when we didnt see one new thing again.

Thanks for listing everything but you answered your own question I said for the LAST 3 WEEK and according to your info it was Marth 20th we are in April 28th so no we having seen anything new for a while so dont try correcting me when I wasnt wrong and no Jolt isnt new

Thanks for listing everything but you answered your own question I said for the LAST 3 WEEK and according to your info it was Marth 20th we are in April 28th so no we having seen anything new for a while so dont try correcting me when I wasnt wrong.

April 3rd: Baro Ki'Teer noggle.

April 17th: Prisma Hecate.

Please make sure your facts are straight before i make you look like a fool again.

Edited by Dualstar