Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Confessions.

LtSprinkulz

I want to touch ember butt....and do other stuff to her... suda voice is very...atractive.
O almost forgot, i try to stuck my galantine into vay hek a hole, and i use Limbo agile stance and try touch female frames with my crotch while i'm in relay... I'M CLEANSE NOW PRAISE THE VOID!

Bounce wormhole or now tonkor on friendlies when downed using hacking terminals capturing capture targets afk or reviving team members

Standing in camera view

Putting wormhole chains down so that they're were they want to go but confused as he'll set so that once they go in the first they go through all four

Chaining wormholes and copters to cover long distances so that I can prime enemies for teammate because they're never ok enough

Covering snow globes in bounce pads and forgetting about the mission objective so that I can play fundomes

Spamming vortex high up so that enemies get sucked to the ceiling and then say you're welcome for making it rain to the squad

I watched this 30 minute Warframe video on the "hub".

Let's just say... it contained unreleased lore on some frames, as well as never-before-seen footage from Valkyr's time in Zanuka Labs(or whatever it's called).

What is this so called "hub"? ahem, just for for academic purposes of course.

Elaborate~

Ehh... no.

But I got another one.

I run into lasers on purpose... to get rad proc, so I can kill my teammates.

Because I hate everyone. ._.

Oh.. and I catch their reaction on screenshot.

Edited by WEREsandrock

I use rush, maglev, and enemy sense on my favorite loki build

IaVx7jf.gif

Faster race, master race! Never decloak in enemy LoS. Shooting arrows through walls all day.

I imagine you've already reported me to the tryhard squad. They'll be here shortly to take me out with the only gun they can equip, with the only build anyone uses, because everything else is rendered obsolete.

I accept my fate.

My only regret is that my eulogy will be them complaining about how they're forced to not use fun things like I do by reasons.

You can't just ruin the fun, give unto to void, confess your sins.

Think pink Rhino with Mirage's noble animation stance...

U can't unseen now. Huehuehue.

This is confession time. Of course there's bound to be... "inappropriate stuff", but this is GD, and I think there is a mature audience here. As far as I know, anyways.

Okay fine.......

I'm actually a Sentient using a different outlet other than the Void to power my Warframe. o -o