Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Interest Again At This Game

Aatrex

Lost reason to log in...all I do is just parkouring on my 2 squaremeters ship...I just want a little fun game to play on afternoons and I want that game to be Farmfarme.

Please give us 10 Ducats for every single regular alert as additional bonus. Give us a reason to complete every single alerts that show up around every 20 minutes. Add in 10 ducats or something to the reward and I can have minimal fun in Farmfarme again.

6NRUjeq.png

You witnessed a veteran begging for a reason to play his favourite game again. Farmfarme.

Have a nice day

edit: move the topic when your butt hurts the most

Edited by Aatrex

"Veteran" player here, you lost interest, oh well if you dont want to play no one is forcing you too. I doubt tiny rewards like that would really be incentive for someone to come back if they no longer enjoy playing so I doubt it will be changed.

Have fun laying whatever it is your moving one to I guess?

"Veteran" player here, you lost interest, oh well if you dont want to play no one is forcing you too. I doubt tiny rewards like that would really be incentive for someone to come back if they no longer enjoy playing so I doubt it will be changed.

Have fun laying whatever it is your moving one to I guess?

You are the only one who understood a tiny bit what I was saying

i have thousands of ducats. yes im bored but the alerts could give a chance for players like me

Wait. What?

You have thousands of Ducats, but you want more from alerts? 

Just do the alerts for the credits, then.

Also, not to mention it would break the lore of the game to put ducats in the alert. From what we know it's exclusive to the void trader, and there are no missions that are issued by him, so we have no reason to do it.

At least you get something from re running in Warframe. DC UNIVERSE is about to remove all marks from content played below your tier, imagine paying a Sub and getting nothing unless but base items and old gear. That game is about to have a huge exodus to this and ESO.

Be thankful for what you have.