Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, I've Had Enough Of This.

Lyraius

weapons like lex are nerfed when they require the most skill in pvp. 

I don't know if you've played pvp lately, but the Lex is probably the most op gun in pvp. Not just secondary, but among primaries too. I've seen plenty of players not even equip a primary and just demolish with the Lex. I mean seriously, the Lex makes a better sniper than the Latron P.

Edited by Zer01990

I don't know if you've played pvp lately, but the Lex is probably the most op gun in pvp. Not just secondary, but among primaries too. I've seen plenty of players not even equip a primary and just demolish with the Lex. I mean seriously, the Lex makes a better sniper than the Latron P.

would have been true if we talking about the old lex but the lex is currently pretty close to average. maybe they nerfed it becouse they want to add a real sniper rifle like vectis. 199 dmg i hope ^^

So OP is upset and asks for more 1 hit kill weapons. Sniper rifle never the less. Spawn camping with 4 melee spammers is fun enough, why not toss 1 hit kill distance weapons in to the mix. Jesus.

This game is not right for PvP. The weapons are wildly unbalanced in damage. I finally broke down and cheesed it out with Bo P, Latron P, Lex, Excal build yesterday. OMG it's so good. People that cry about Volt haven't got a clue.

No need for sniper rifles, we have eagle eye'd lex. 2 hits, it's a wrap.

Won't even discuss the matchmaking and lag issues. It's upsetting just typing it. smh

When did this toipc become from an feedback of how bad the PVP is, to "ZOMG I got the bigger Ego?", and are you children really fighting over what an "real gun" can do?

I shamefaced so hard, I killed an back-seat driver within the space-time world of Japanese positron of car-licking factory. Im not happy!  

would have been true if we talking about the old lex but the lex is currently pretty close to average.

Nope. just got done playing plenty of games, and the top killers were people using the lex.

Nope. just got done playing plenty of games, and the top killers were people using the lex.

I've played this new PVP extensively after each hot fix. Lex is average. The damage was nerfed from ~140 to ~85. If you find yourself being one-shot it is because they got a headshot.

The Lex Prime* is very strong right now. Although there are other secondaries that compare. Namely the dual cestra.

Clearly you haven't seen clashing forest combos up close yet...

Is there a list of changes for PvP in the newest update?

Bo Prime's damage was nerfed to the ground on pc. The combo only really does average damage if channeled, even then... It's just average.

My problems with PvP are knockdowns in general (pretty much guaranteed death) the whole 'copter to base, take cephalon, copter back' thing, andthe relative weakness of accurate fire that takes more still to pull off.

Kogake still one of the top, explosive are strong, weapons like lex are nerfed when they require the most skill in pvp. 

The team mechanic sucks, being put into a team of rank 0-3 players against rank 7-19 is VERY frustrating. 

Make the bullet attracter small. Its so huge, its 99.5% guaranteed death.

Make the game more fast paced - mainly in death match/ team death match.

Add snipers - 1 shot on head shots, 2 shots on body.

Buff the bows - 1 shot on full charge, 3 shots non charge.

Make the stamina consume more during Kogake's slide attacks. 

1 shot for sniper in head and chest, 2 if one lands on the leg.

1 shot for bows at full charge on head and chest, 2 if one lands on leg.

2 shot for bows non charged if one lands on head. 3 if they land anywhere else.

Then continue to reduce the ttk of the other weapons ;D

Edited by nms64

I still don't understand why people are complaining about my bow's expectations. Bows are more difficult to use than guns. We don't have fire rate mods, so it takes some time, charging. If you miss, you charge again, hoping you don't die. So what if you can run with it? you still got to aim it. 

+ Its not hit scan, EVEN with terminal velocity. 

Old conclave's footage with bows:

The video belongs to -iFruit-, I do not take credit for it. 

Edited by Heart.Less.

I still don't understand why people are complaining about my bow's expectations. Bows are more difficult to use than guns. We don't have fire rate mods, so it takes some time, charging. If you miss, you charge again, hoping you don't die. So what if you can run with it? you still got to aim it. 

There are no fire rate mods in the new conclave, as far as i know. But yes, they are more difficult to use. I wasn't complaining. If anything, I helped with what you posted. You could also argue that it would be better to make it 1 shot charged anywhere, including legs. But then there are other mechanisms that need to be taken in count. You have these shield extra hitpoints. Which would render these suggestions to be one shot anywhere if they have no shields, probably. They would translate to one shot if they don't have full health anyways.

Edited by nms64

They're not that hard to hit with, trust me, with terminal velocity, it's easy.

The most useless players I've ever had on my team are mr 5 to mr 12. So if we want a mastery rank lock, it needs to be above 12.

I'm sure that will be very popular.

i think 5 is allright

Edited by Lord_Noctus

Bows are not THAT difficult to use. Charge up, sprint around, slide to get into point blank range, and boom. Dead. So fun and hard to use right? 

No. 

No.

No. 

Bows are fine how they are now.  As for pvp 1.0, I cant help but laugh. If you think Rush mods made THAT fast paced, then you are out of your mind. It was all coptering and using Zephyr for air control on License to Kill mode. (not fun for most players, which is why pvp 1.0 was played with such a small community of "actual" players)

Bows are not THAT difficult to use. Charge up, sprint around, slide to get into point blank range, and boom. Dead. So fun and hard to use right? 

No. 

No.

No. 

Bows are fine how they are now.  As for pvp 1.0, I cant help but laugh. If you think Rush mods made THAT fast paced, then you are out of your mind. It was all coptering and using Zephyr for air control on License to Kill mode. (not fun for most players, which is why pvp 1.0 was played with such a small community of "actual" players)

Prephaps thats what you do. Most bow players actually use it like it's meant to be used. If you see the video I posted here, -iFruit- actually had some good bow kills and I KNOW thats not pvp 2.0 but once fast melee arrives and the game starts being fast paced again, it might be like that. 

I heard players used zephyr because DE nerfed parkour sling shots on one of the updates.