Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are 4Th Powers Are In Conclave?

What about it was nerfed into the ground~?

With Martial Magnetism, it's impossible to dodge it, you can literally see people "stalk" you while comboing while going as fast as coptering.

So no, that ain't skill.

Damage got heavily reduced. It's only a copter melee now.

And channeling will cost 10 energy, and blocking is significantly weaker with it.

Edited by Twilight053

It's really Rhino's 1st ability used in combination with Bo Prime that's destroying everyone including Volt in mid-overload.

The more skilled Rhinos can kill Volt just as his animation starts with a well timed charge that cancels Volt's overload.

Which will then lead to people saying things like "**** Rhino can do whatever the **** he wants and still **** everyone up!!!", "You noob. Rhino takes no skill to use.", "Uninstall please.", You ****ing ****** 1v1 with a real Warframe!".

I also take it that they didn't change anything about Rhino or the Bo Prime, so that must mean it was legit skills. o 3o

Skilled rhinos, i stoped there lol

Not all 4s are one shots. I mainly use Mag in conclave for bullet attractor but whenever I get the energy to use Crush, it may kill but most of the time, it will just do damage to the others. Also, people don't seem to be getting stunned by it and can easily kill you as you wait for the animation to finish