Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Would You Like To See Next/soon?

Quorinus

61330872.jpg

Why do say that? His concept was featured on prime time, and a lot of people like his concept. DE could do it or not it's up to them. And why the Hell are you against a fan concept as well thought through as his from getting in the game?!

I would like to see a spy-like Warframe, with invisibility. It's really boring have to use only Loki or Ash when you want to go full stealth, sure they are good, but we're limited to only 2 Warframes...

A mimic, who could have an ability to become whatever you cast on (but a least twice as strong) who wouldn't want to be a lv 120 heavy gunner eximus?

Could be used as a stealth tool or as brute force becoming the biggest baddest guy the enemy has...

A Currency frame.

dubbed, Caschmonnie

Abilities:

1. Bling- Rain of diamonds that pelt foes which also grant x5 credit drop.

2. Trump- Encased in hardened platinum for maximum shield and shine so all frames see you coming while blinding enemies.

3. Cha-Ching- throws penetrating platinum coins that have a chance to ricochet into users account.

4. Uncle Sam- Ground pounding blows that rattle enemies and friendlies, knocking them off their feet and taking 20% of their mission credits.

One can only dream....

Edited by Ded_man

Son, I see no metal on this poll.

Basically, I want a metal-bending blacksmith dudeframe.

He could like melt enemies' armour and S#&$. And restore his mates' armour with that metal taken from the enemy.

So many concepts so little time, there are way to many ideas out there for me to get even close to incorporating half of them, which is why unlisted is at the top of the percentage.

Summoner is a popular theme roaming in the fan-concept threads, a true summoner as opposed to a necromancer. I would welcome the idea as long as AI control is adequate.

Well, there is Nekros, but I assume you mean actual summoning a creatue rather than reanimating a corpse or something to that extent...

I think that would be a really cool idea. But I would hope that there would be at 2-3 summon-able creatures and 1 ability that can buff them (and maybe your squad. I'd hate to see that you can only summon one creature... That's would be lame...

I'm thinking, maybe one creature that can CC, another to dish out damage, another than is more defensive... I dunno.... 2-3, whichever, just not one. And then a kind of buff ability makes sense I guess... Maybe the buff can do different buffs depending on the creatures you have active...?

Just thoughts...

Well, there is Nekros, but I assume you mean actual summoning a creatue rather than reanimating a corpse or something to that extent...

I think that would be a really cool idea. But I would hope that there would be at 2-3 summon-able creatures and 1 ability that can buff them (and maybe your squad. I'd hate to see that you can only summon one creature... That's would be lame...

I'm thinking, maybe one creature that can CC, another to dish out damage, another than is more defensive... I dunno.... 2-3, whichever, just not one. And then a kind of buff ability makes sense I guess... Maybe the buff can do different buffs depending on the creatures you have active...?

Just thoughts...

Neckros is a type of summoner, being a necromancer his affinity revolves around the dead, Chroma to an extent can be considered a summoner (although he is more of a knight with a guardian spirit).

But yea pretty much on point, a summoner thematically relies on.... his/her "summons" whether they are spirits/apparitions/creatures/avatars etc to deal with the situation at hand. In the FC section some of the ideas were with arachnids, actual creatures (both fantasy and realistic and even robotic). Multiple summons is a must in my book, far more interesting.

Definitely yes, it's already decided.

Not sure if we can reveal it or not, but I already saw it mentioned in the forums....

Not supposed to say anything about it, those that do are breaking the rules. Those are the folks that can't ever be trusted with simple secrets and surprises in real life. So never involve them in a surprise party planning.

It's basically OK once DE talks about it I think.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Next warframe is going to be female correct? If so I'm pretty sure the DC already voted on what it's going to be.

Not supposed to say anything about it, those that do are breaking the rules. Those are the folks that can't ever be trusted with simple secrets and surprises in real life. So never involve them in a surprise party planning.

It's basically OK once DE talks about it I think.

I am pretty sure I know what the next frame is despite not being on the council, numerous people have told me in pubs and hinted that it was already a locked in design on a forum post. Not sure if it is okay for me to say though because I am not on DC and can not technically confirm it.