The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH rly?

Falkes

Why did you buy/craft him then?

If you bought a warframe with real money or spend a lot of resources on it you should have looked into it if it`s a warframe to your liking.

I wouldn`t spend resources that took me x number of hours on a warframe that i haven`t looked into yet if it`s something for me.

If you bought a warframe with real money or spend a lot of resources on it you should have looked into it if it`s a warframe to your liking.

I wouldn`t spend resources that took me x number of hours on a warframe that i haven`t looked into yet if it`s something for me.

It's not about the frame being suited to your taste, it's about the frame's abilities being underpowered relative to the other frames.

1st skill as a special power he should throw more than 1 shuriken the 2nd ability should knock or blind 3rd should be a teleport backstab d 4th need a bugfix.

Now Ash is a 15 years old boy who learn how to be a ninja watching naruto!

Edited by Falkes

The Ash abilities sound cool and I like his look.

If not for the forum folks telling me how underwhelming his abilities are I would have got him based on his descriptions.

But not everyone hangs out on the forums....

Seriously though If DE fixes Ash I will buy him with real money!

this is a co op game... if you're not killing S#&$ as quickly as possible or helping teammates kill S#&$ as quickly as possible, your unitility is moot.

There should be more than just that for a good sense of diversity and uniqueness

ashe's first skill is the one that sux... u need 2-3 shurikens to kill a foe on pluto, while the 2nd one is very usefull when surrounded by enemies, so u just start charging your sword/axe/whatever and u can kill a few of them. The third one though is COMPLETLEY useless i found no practical use for a skill that blinks you to a target, at witch point u can start your meelee attack but because of the delay the first one is always interupted, this can probally be fixed by adding an autoattack to the 3rd skill. The fourth one is like any other multy kill ult... awsome

this is a co op game... if you're not killing S#&$ as quickly as possible or helping teammates kill S#&$ as quickly as possible, your unitility is moot.

thats not right. if stealth gameplay will be improved it will be possible to kill noone at all and complete objective.

currently i'm killing around 5-7 enemies on whole level playing stealthy and just run like hell to extraction point when i get spoted due bugs or broken stealth mechanics.

There should be more than just that for a good sense of diversity and uniqueness

exacly. space ninjas, stealth characters, there should be room for stealth.

Edited by n7snk

Ppl can say something like the shuriken is a silent approach to kill someone without noise and with that i agree but the shuriken throws the guy across the room. Nobody ill notice someone dead flying 15m fosho! Most of his mechanics for any kind of approach are fail!

Edited by Falkes

thats not right. if stealth gameplay will be improved it will be possible to kill noone at all and complete objective.

currently i'm killing around 5-7 enemies on whole level playing stealthy and just run like hell to extraction point when i get spoted due bugs or broken stealth mechanics.

this is a co op game. Unless everyone is ash or you force your teammates to play stealthily, or you do the objective by yourself, how can stealth gameplay be improved to make it possible to kill no one at all and complete the objective?

i disagree. inorder for there to be teamwork, everyone needs the same goal. The goal is to kill S#&$ and to do so quickly. You don't have to do it the same way, but if you aren't helping your team kill S#&$ quickly, you're not working with your team.

tbh the Ash first ability really bugs me it should be more of a..... Destructo Disk from DBZ like huge and just shreads everything in its path so it could be hurld down a hallway and you would get 5 kills

also why is only one of his arms got smoke coming out of it? Is this intended cause it looks stupid needs both of is arms smoking, unless its his cigarette hand

Stealth IS possible you just have to know when to move and when not to, you cant expect to be stealthy when your playing the game like a run and gun, of course that is one way to play the game but if you wish to play it stealthy you cannot do that untill you slip up and let the alarm sound, i myself have done plenty of stealth runs