Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Plays Warframe And One Other?

CapnFusterCluck

... I mean, I have a whole buttload of games that include Witcher 2, Age of Empires 2, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Starbound, Fractured Space, Terraria, Torchlight, et cetera, the list goes on. But despite this, I keep coming back to Warframe and one other game, that other game being Counter-Strike Global Offensive. 

I spend so much time on Warframe that, despite only being MR13, I have some 1300 hours logged in, and have some 560 hours logged in for CS:GO (I'm a Legendary Eagle by the way). 

Who else is like me? 

I tend to play only 2 games at a time. Warframe is currently 1, and the other is random. I don't usually stop playing a game until I've ran out of things to do, or come across a part that frustrates me till I quit (most badly design forced stealth sections in games, or parts with broken mechanics), or I start not having fun at anything I try to do in game.

*Raises hand*

I must have signed a spiritual contract in which my soul is bound to grinding until the day it cease to exist or something. I'm trying other games as well but keep coming back. Grind, annoying as it is sometimes, is mostly why I keep playing.

Must.

Get.

Brakk Barrel.

And.

gg

Killing Floor 2 and GTA V mostly...

...but there will be wipes and I don't have that many friends to play KF2 with...

...and GTA V has borked mouse controls...

This explains why I have played Warframe for like 2400 hours according to Steam.

Edited by Mofixil

I tend to migrate game to game. Currently one of my mainstays is Warframe, but I'm getting burned out. I used to play Firefall with Warframe as secondary, but as I burned out on Firefall it became more Warframe. Before that it was BL2, before that Skyrim. Before that Eve. Currently I'm also playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

I'm MR19 and the only goal I have left for myself is getting the Brakk, but G3 are being bastards and I'm close to just calling time on it.

List of games I play:

Grant Theft Auto V

Watch_Dogs

Team Fortress 2

Garry's Mod

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Counter-Strike; Source (occasionally)

Cities in Motion (1 and 2)

Star Wars Battlefront (1 and 2, and soon, 3)

War Thunder

and most importantly, Warframe

Actually, my go-to game is Left 4 Dead 2 (previously Left 4 Dead).  That game never fails to entertain me, no matter how often I play it.  Mod support is just icing on the cake.  Warframe, by contrast, was one of the side games that I played until it was no longer fun.

My second go-to game is Killing Floor, but hopefully that will change as Killing Floor 2 is developed.

... I mean, I have a whole buttload of games that include Witcher 2, Age of Empires 2, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Starbound, Fractured Space, Terraria, Torchlight, et cetera, the list goes on. But despite this, I keep coming back to Warframe and one other game, that other game being Counter-Strike Global Offensive. 

I spend so much time on Warframe that, despite only being MR13, I have some 1300 hours logged in, and have some 560 hours logged in for CS:GO (I'm a Legendary Eagle by the way). 

Who else is like me? 

Look no further. Here is your older brother.

+1100 games in Steam, including all your games and all new released ones... just couldn't really get a chance to try them all... and then life's matters. But Warframe....

Ahhh, f** them all. Warframe is life!!