Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do If Warframe Shut Down? [ Small Chat ]

Kaiservadin

If Warframe were to suddenly shut down in the near future, all I would really do is briefly be sad about it and then find some other game to lose my life into.

This is my life.

bM9TgfQ.png

Edited by ChloeSakuna

That would really suck just because it would it would mean all those countless hours of farming would be gone to waste but I still play other games so I'd just move on

Welcome to any MMO Players experience. Look, how I measure games now in a days,

Cost of the game/Number of hours played = Value of game.

$60.00/4000 hours (That's my guild wars 2 time). = Value of Game .015 per hour I would be paying for entertainment.

Warframe:

$0.00/900 = 0... Welp that's broken.. Oh wait it's free, Seems legit that's 900 hours of fun.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

I doubt the game will ever come out of beta.

However, do you know how much money Warframe alone made last year?  It ain't gonna shut down lol

Despite being free, the game did manage to rack up millions in profits. In its last fiscal, Digital Extremes already pulled in $27 million in revenue, which isn’t too bad, considering the game launched in March of 2013.
Edited by Spindle99

id probably start writing more story's and start playing other games more.

it would be a little sad to see all that ive worked for being deleted but id get over it. after all its just a game.

and with or without it id still love my life :D

not a darn thing, there are plenty of games to enjoy and to be frank as long as there is a decent dungeon type game or even an age of empire rehash I will be ok. shooters and swash buckling games are too much  and space scifi  fighters alike.