Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime; Clashing Forest Or Flailing Branch?

[DE]Momaw

Question

Trying to decide whether I want to forma the stance slot for clashing forest, or stick with flailing branch. Clashing forest seems a lot easier to actually use, since it basically has two foolproof combos;  hold down forward for single-target multihits to crank up the DPS, or don't hold down forward in order to ballet-twirl through the room.  The combos for flailing branch seem kind of clumsy to execute. "Autumn Falls" is easy to do accidentally, and "Rising Falls" is just ridiculously long and convulted.

But what do you guys think? Is there some amazing redeeming feature to flailing branch that I am not considering?

4 answers to this question

The only redeeming feature of Flailing Branch is that its Rising Falls combo can lead into a Counterattack Finisher. Unfortunately it's a rather long combo and it's one of those terrible Hold combos at that.

Clashing Forest is a great stance, Ressolute Fury can deal massive amounts of single target damage for high priority targets like Heavy Gunners and Ancients while Battering Roots is a great combo for multiple targets and provides great mobility, making it easier to melee targets even when under fire.

TL;DR: Person above me is wrong, Clashing Forest is the best Stave stance. Noone has time for finishers.