Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All I Wanted ~

xxaaron5515xx

See.... that's the kind of playstyle that's not about playing anymore, imo.

Totally agreed but its all anyone ever needs to form a squad anymore for challenging content it seems. Its like I aim at something but by the time I scope in it has already exploded from Mesas 4.

Totally agreed but its all anyone ever needs to form a squad anymore for challenging content it seems. Its like I aim at something but by the time I scope in it has already exploded from Mesas 4.

You don't even need to run for loot anymore... gmag does that for you.

I fact you don't need to do anything cept pushing one and the same button for hours.

Was that how the devs intended it to work? Because that's horrible.

Maybe effective, yes, but that's not playing anymore.

I was with a team like that on draco. They were in fact, not playing. They were using macros.

They never moved, and didn't rez when they died. Neither did I bother to rez them.... and the mission failed,.... I was very happy... they weren't. hah.

See.... that's the kind of playstyle that's not about playing anymore, imo.

[...]

She's bad for gameplay because she DOESN'T ENCOURAGE PLAYING THE GAME.

[...]

Follow the Arrow on that comment if you agree that those mechanics should be changed. It starts one Warframe at a time.

And click bait titles continues.....

And it seems Players are ruining the reputation of Mesa and Mag now... Rhino was the first.

Tbh it would be fine if it was a short burst that cleared out a nice chunk but the duration at which a Mesa is able to keep this up is sort of absurd. You end up with a match progress looking a little something like this:

Frost: 5% dmg

Mag: 8% dmg

Filler Frame: 5% dmg

Mesa: 82% dmg +

Tbh it would be fine if it was a short burst that cleared out a nice chunk but the duration at which a Mesa is able to keep this up is sort of absurd. You end up with a match progress looking a little something like this:

Frost: 5% dmg

Mag: 8% dmg

Filler Frame: 5% dmg

Mesa: 82% dmg +

Mesa will become the next n00b frame if this keeps up.... Rhino became one because of the bad habit Iron Skin gives to player of just standing there and taking fire and doing the same at higher levels where said power is mostly useless, Mesa will be because of the damn rep farming and her Ult. I hate when those happen, where is the old teamwork and everyone pulling their weight of U8.....

The only reason Im even saying these things is because I really enjoy the game and want to see it do well. I know cashing out with ur loot after 60 waves of t4D without breaking a sweat is nice and all, but playing the game is nice too :\

Really?

You are complaing about teamwork and frames supporting each other.

Again this is about efficency and what works and once again another thread from the community who want to nerf something in a PVE game.

If you don't like it leave squad, make your own squad, play solo but stop crying for nerfs because of muh feelings

Really?

You are complaing about teamwork and frames supporting each other.

Again this is about efficency and what works and once again another thread from the community who want to nerf something in a PVE game.

If you don't like it leave squad, make your own squad, play solo but stop crying for nerfs because of muh feelings

No he is talking about: Hey I want to actually contribute to the mission, I'm not having fun here.

Everything you said has nothing to do with the OP. Now take your bait and go fish somewhere else.

No he is talking about: Hey I want to actually contribute to the mission, I'm not having fun here.

Everything you said has nothing to do with the OP. Now take your bait and go fish somewhere else.

Wrong again, learn to read

Options OP has - Leave, play with other frames, play solo

But no it is cry

thank you kao. I obv have no issues with teamwork and supporting. After all its an mmo. Idk where u pulled that assumption from. Its more so balancing needs to happen so other people can play as well.

Wrong again, learn to read

Options OP has - Leave, play with other frames, play solo

But no it is cry

That last line is incomprehensible so I will ignore it...

But it's not like OP has a choice on who he plays with if they are randoms, just because he's host doesn't mean he has the right to tell his team who to play, that's just using them. And OP might not have the guns or experience to solo whatever level defense he was doing.

( I'm assuming defense as it was Mesa and mag)

EDIT: A message to OP, I hate the fact that only some frames are wanted and others aren't, and DE also said this that they are attempting to balance every frame to be equally endgame, if you really dislike it the way it is you could just take a break and check the forums if something new comes out. Or you could join/ make a clan and find some like-minded individuals that would play when you wanted to

Edited by SoIaris

That last line is incomprehensible so I will ignore it...

But it's not like OP has a choice on who he plays with if they are randoms, just because he's host doesn't mean he has the right to tell his team who to play, that's just using them. And OP might not have the guns or experience to solo whatever level defense he was doing.

( I'm assuming defense as it was Mesa and mag)

Yes OP does have a choice if they are host

You ask for frames, what is hard about that?

Yes OP does have a choice if they are host

You ask for frames, what is hard about that?

You are asking for frames that the person may or may not have, explicitly telling them to play this thing or leave. Denying them to play from not having a non required item is bullsh*t, you shouldn't ever force someone into doing something that they dont want to, being a host of a game doesn't mean you are now better than the rest of your squad.

In tower keys it's okay to give instructions as you are hosting a key that is not "easy" to get, but you shouldn't force someone into that, if they are fine with it that's ok but forcing is not

I think the Devs mentioned in a Devstream (forgot which one, but it was a recent one) where in response to the Excal Radial Javelin LOS nerf, that they're not done looking at other Warframe's Ultimates for similar changes. Whether that means just adding LOS requirements on a bunch of Ultimates or nerfing them in individual ways, for the most part, I'm okay with it.

It's sad when you can close your eyes, rest your head on your desk, and still get Affinity and Reputation in the fastest most efficient way because you just need to hold down Left Click or press one keyboard key. . . in a game with NINJAS, WALL RUNNING, and MELEE COMBOS.