Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galactic Empire Invades Sol System

JohnMarkLee

So what if some Corpus or Grineer scientist manage to open a portal to another Galaxy and that Galaxy happens to be the Star Wars Galaxy under the Galactic Empire's rule. Emperor Palpatine finds the portal and sends troops in to invade the system. Would the entire system unite vs the Empire?

Empire will invade with AT vehicles, TIEs, Star Destroyers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Agents and even Inquisitors and other Imperial military vehicles, droids and other units. (Maybe Darth Vader or the Emperor himself will come) How do you guys will think this will play out? 

I think it will end with a giant lawsuit that puts DE out of business. 

lolwut

we'd mop the floor with them just like we did the sentients.

it's space magic Vs. space magic except ours is more powerful, a AT-AT isn't so tough once it's covered in Anti-Matter.

Well, Tenno have never really fought in a actual all out battle with ground vehicles and air fighters and stuff. Most of it is just skirmishes or they are infiltrating some ship/base. Also I find your lack of faith in the force disturbing.  ~(*_*~)

All I know is my Tenno is gonna be working with the Galactic Empire once they show up, be one of the guys standing with the likes of Boba Fett and Bossk working as hired guns for them. And you gotta admit, having Stormtroopers and Imperial Star Destroyers backing you up in a fight would be awesome.

Empire stomped by Grineer and Corpus before Tenno even get their hands on them.

Hmmm?

Empire will win because Darth Nihilus.

Wait,

No,

Tenno would side with them and F*** the balance.

Darth Nihilus is long gone by the time of the Galactic Empire. But true about the Tenno, they are just greedy mercenaries. :P

All I know is my Tenno is gonna be working with the Galactic Empire once they show up, be one of the guys standing with the likes of Boba Fett and Bossk working as hired guns for them. And you gotta admit, having Stormtroopers and Imperial Star Destroyers backing you up in a fight would be awesome.

lol yea

Hmmm?

The Grineer and Corpus are stupidly OP in terms of open conflict in lore. Both of them have industrialized whole planets, they're able to pump out clones and proxies in the millions every single day. Even their shipbuilding infrastructure is massive, supposedly the Corpus lost 10,000 cruisers during Gradivus alone and that was only a minor setback for them. Empire soldiers would probably be able to beat them on a small-scale level, but their numbers are so ridiculous it wouldn't make a difference.

An interesting thing is, a large enough Bullet moving fast enough should be able to pass through a lightsabre blade.

Meaning that in the face of a Boltor Prime, jedi can't do much more than run away.

On the other hand, Tenno have no issues with deflecting blaster shots (given their similarity to corpus weapons).

In regards to enemy vehicles and such, we have no problems with destroying Grineer mining equipment, so why would other stuff be much more difficult?

In terms of straight combat, Tenno have the advantage as well. We have both armour and personal shields, meaning that we can actually take a hit or two.

On the other hand, stormtrooper armour doesn't seem to do much good for blocking blaster shots.

We don't know how well Archwings work in atmosphere, but in a space battle, their higher degree of mobility, and small stature should allow Tenno to go toe to toe with imperial fighters.

Finally the biggest nail in the coffin is the fact that the enemy would have no nullifiers.

The Grineer and Corpus are stupidly OP in terms of open conflict in lore. Both of them have industrialized whole planets, they're able to pump out clones and proxies in the millions every single day. Even their shipbuilding infrastructure is massive, supposedly the Corpus lost 10,000 cruisers during Gradivus alone and that was only a minor setback for them. Empire soldiers would probably be able to beat them on a small-scale level, but their numbers are so ridiculous it wouldn't make a difference.

I see what you mean, but the Galactic Empire dominates an entire Galaxy as oppose to one Star System. No doubt the Sol System would be able to hold billions of Grineer. But the Empire has is about a quadrillion strong. Since Grineer have better knowledge of the System and is fighting on the homefront and have technology unknown to the Empire, that will give them a advantage an advantage though. Also what about the Corpus?

An interesting thing is, a large enough Bullet moving fast enough should be able to pass through a lightsabre blade.

Meaning that in the face of a Boltor Prime, jedi can't do much more than run away.

On the other hand, Tenno have no issues with deflecting blaster shots (given their similarity to corpus weapons).

In regards to enemy vehicles and such, we have no problems with destroying Grineer mining equipment, so why would other stuff be much more difficult?

In terms of straight combat, Tenno have the advantage as well. We have both armour and personal shields, meaning that we can actually take a hit or two.

On the other hand, stormtrooper armour doesn't seem to do much good for blocking blaster shots.

We don't know how well Archwings work in atmosphere, but in a space battle, their higher degree of mobility, and small stature should allow Tenno to go toe to toe with imperial fighters.

Finally the biggest nail in the coffin is the fact that the enemy would have no nullifiers.

There is no Jedi in Palpatine's Galactic Empire. There are Imperial Inquisitors though, who are dark side forced-sensitive agents under command of  Lord Vader himself. No doubt the Tenno have many advantages, however a disadvantage is they never really fought in a open-battle with war vehicles such as AT-AT, AT-STs, HKV, TIEs and Star Destroyers. When Tenno fight they usually cause or guerrilla battles or small skirmishes by infiltrating the enemy's location. Archwings vs TIE Fighters would be an interesting thing to see. No nullfiers, well can't do anything about that unless Imperial Scientist start studying the Void. Also Empire would most likely attack the most significant Tenno targets like Relays, Dojos and Solar Rails. 

Edited by JohnMarkLee

I see what you mean, but the Galactic Empire dominates an entire galaxy as oppose to one Star System. No doubt the Sol System would be able to hold billions of Grineer. But the Empire has is about a quadrillion strong. Since Grineer have better knowledge of the System and is fighting on the homefront and have technology unknown to the Empire, that will give them a advantage an advantage though. Also what about the Corpus?

There is no Jedi in Palpatine's Galactic Empire. There are Imperial Inquisitors though, who are dark side forced-sensitive agents under command of Lord Vader himself. No doubt the Tenno have many advantages, however a disadvantage is they never really fought in a open-battle with war vehicles such as AT-AT, AT-STs, HKV, TIEs and Star Destroyers. When Tenno fight they usually cause or guerrilla battles or small skirmishes by infiltrating the enemy's location. Archwings vs TIE Fighters would be an interesting thing to see. No nullfiers, well can't do anything about that unless Imperial Scientist start studying the Void. Also Empire would most likely attack the most significant Tenno targets like Relays, Dojos and Solar Rails.

I'd say we are quite adept at anti ship combat.

We've rekt Hek's Formorian fleets multiple times, both with regular troops and spacebourne units.

4 Tenno could pretty easily bring down a star destroyer.

From what I gather, it would be a pretty simple process to upload the coordinates of the sun into the hyperdrive, setting a delay and getting the hell outta there.

The lightsabre thing was more of an interesting tidbit.

As for large scale battles, there is no real spot for the Imperials to attack the Tenno.

Sure there are the Relays, but they are hardly important targets. Losing those relays never hindered us operatong in those areas.

So really if the Empire attacks anything it will be the planets, which leads to them taking on the Grineer and Corpus.

Either way, the Tenno either intercept their ship and do what they do, or come in from the side and kill everyone.

I would also like to contribute that the Grineer have a huge laser beam that could be a small scale version of the death star's laser beam. In land battles, we do not have to necessarily attack the ground units when we can just attack the ships that are orbiting the planet. We have stealth ships that can slip through radars and possibly shields and like one of the poster says go on a killing spree or rig the engines/power core to over heat and self destruct. After that we would then play the waiting game of the ground forces since they can not get any supplies that might be crucial to continue the operation. Also in the Star Wars universe they do not have to contend to a universal plague like the infested. Let alone I think the infested can wipe out any expeditionary force that might come through the portal. One last thing to add is that since the corpus can create a nullifier, I would not be surprised that they have created a shield against  the force.

I would also like to contribute that the Grineer have a huge laser beam that could be a small scale version of the death star's laser beam. In land battles, we do not have to necessarily attack the ground units when we can just attack the ships that are orbiting the planet. We have stealth ships that can slip through radars and possibly shields and like one of the poster says go on a killing spree or rig the engines/power core to over heat and self destruct. After that we would then play the waiting game of the ground forces since they can not get any supplies that might be crucial to continue the operation. Also in the Star Wars universe they do not have to contend to a universal plague like the infested. Let alone I think the infested can wipe out any expeditionary force that might come through the portal. One last thing to add is that since the corpus can create a nullifier, I would not be surprised that they have created a shield against  the force.

While the Corpus do have Nullifiers, you have to consider the fact that it probably took years (If you want to base the time by the events that happened in the Warframe universe) for them to make the technology to block our void powers.

Make great points, but the Force cannot just be shielded against. Corpus created nullifers by studying Void energy and Tenno powers. The Sith are a entirely new thing and since there aren't many of thme I don't see how they can study it. Also the Formorians may be powerful but seem to take a while to reload like the Death Star. A fleet of several Star Destroyers could easily just bombard it, depending on how many of them there are.

I'd say we are quite adept at anti ship combat.

We've rekt Hek's Formorian fleets multiple times, both with regular troops and spacebourne units.

4 Tenno could pretty easily bring down a star destroyer.

From what I gather, it would be a pretty simple process to upload the coordinates of the sun into the hyperdrive, setting a delay and getting the hell outta there.

In order to do that they will have to get past the shields of the Star Destroyers, Im not sure whether Corpus or Grineer ships have special shields that block out unauthorized persons, ships and objects. And I don't think the Tenno would know how to use Star Wars hyper drive technology to hack in and put coordinates in it. :P

Knowing the tenno for being the resourceful rascals they are,

the galactic empire's invasion will most probably end up with the tenno utilising the light sabre technology to craft a better light based weapon,develop a stance around it and use it against the empire.

so I'm all for the empire invasion.

it'd also be cool if the empire were to become a syndicate.

Knowing the tenno for being the resourceful rascals they are,

the galactic empire's invasion will most probably end up with the tenno utilising the light sabre technology to craft a better light based weapon,develop a stance around it and use it against the empire.

so I'm all for the empire invasion.

it'd also be cool if the empire were to become a syndicate.

Just sound like more weird game mechanic and features lol

Those 2 guys aren't limited to 4 powers though and are really powerful. Also they have have secret Inquisitor Sith Agents who train in dark side force.

Even given that, there are still millions of Tenno. Even the best Jedi (or Dark Jedi in this case) can't hold off that many opponents attacking them with such a variety of different powers and weapons at once.

Even given that, there are still millions of Tenno. Even the best Jedi (or Dark Jedi in this case) can't hold off that many opponents attacking them with such a variety of different powers and weapons at once.

Tenno don't attack in millions though. They usually attack one or two cells. Darth Vader and Palpatine alone can defeat 5-8 cells at once. Can't say the same for Inquisitors since they aren't as powerful. And their military strength is over a quadrillion. Even if stormtroopers have bad aim, that many of them could could take out some Tenno. 

Edited by JohnMarkLee