The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arid Eviscerator Is Done...

Gelkor

Ontopic:

Synth target in the void----> Not garanteed spawn rate-----> Finished in 3 months-----> DE MIGHT have time to finish the next lore piece

Offtopic(but relevant sorta):

Finding the synth targets with the way its set up now is even more terribly designed then our current map system...

Which you would think would be on the top of the priority list for #Quality2015 as it were... Archwing pointed out the major flaw that it is... Synth target hunting even more so...

We shouldn't have to put on a silly little visor to see a terribly coding tracking path...

So many better things that could have been done...

#1- use the GTA 5 map pathing when in a vehicle... it draws a line to your target via shortest path

#2- Evolved HuD that draws a line for you to your target (theres a game draws a line to your current objective in the world when you hit a key... for the life of me I can't think of it)

#3- Any other option thats better then we have now 

Point #3 is a clear signal that the map sucks, has sucked and will continue to suck until we get something better.

Edited by SilverZs

Ontopic:

Synth target in the void----> Not garanteed spawn rate-----> Finished in 3 months-----> DE MIGHT have time to finish the next lore piece

Offtopic(but relevant sorta):

Finding the synth targets with the way its set up now is even more terribly designed then our current map system...

Which you would think would be on the top of the priority list for #Quality2015 as it were... Archwing pointed out the major flaw that it is... Synth target hunting even more so...

We shouldn't have to put on a silly little visor to see a terribly coding tracking path...

So many better things that could have been done...

#1- use the GTA 5 map pathing when in a vehicle... it draws a line to your target via shortest path

#2- Evolved HuD that draws a line for you to your target (theres a game draws a line to your current objective in the world when you hit a key... for the life of me I can't think of it)

#3- Any other option thats better then we have now 

Point #3 is a clear signal that the map sucks, has sucked and will continue to suck until we get something better.

A bit harsh, but I agree.

A bit harsh, but I agree.

I'm brutally honest and I refuse to 'bandy' words. And lets face reality, over 75% of the time DE won't recognize or do anything unless a fire is literally lit under their &#!.

I've found I have to use the scanner less in the void, since the maps are more linear than the other tilesets. But, agreed, the scanner as tracker thing pretty much sucks.

The capture function is, if anything, even worse. It literally means you have to spam the trap since it only lasts a few seconds. I've taken to simply running Trinity for synthesis hunting and using WoL to get the scans in with minimal hassle. I like Trin, so not a huge deal, but the fact one has to do this points up an issue with the trap function.

This particular scan target (corrupted ancient, heck, corrupted anything) means this particular hunt is going to take forever. I just did my 8/10 scan a few minutes ago and it was at 7.7% total. I haven't had any issues with keys: I have tons of void keys and only have had to use 9 to get in 8 scans (not counting one crash to desktop which didn't consume a key). The forma and NovaP blueprints are welcome, but...dunno. It is what it is. I just hope the lore is in place when this one finally finishes (hinthint).

I would like to see this particular mission type get a bit more polish and user friendliness.

I'm brutally honest and I refuse to 'bandy' words. And lets face reality, over 75% of the time DE won't recognize or do anything unless a fire is literally lit under their !.

Remember when we were supposed to get that cloth physics syandana? Remember when it was supposed to come out the next day due to bugs?

I'm pretty sure they don't even have the lore typed up yet. I can understand if these things take time, but we waited for quite a while. We're on our -next- target already.

It be the Void.

Yea I know but..................geez..............

Seriously, without a proper reward we won't make it before U17 lol; this whole Syntesis system needs improvements or it will die soon.

Which is a shame considering we've asked for lore loudly and now that we can have it we put no effort to obtain it.

Actually, it's not 100% our fault, not even 50% if you ask me, but still...

Edited by siralextraffo