Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Syndicate Weapons Do You Want?

Ironlixivium

for Suda one it need a new fresh weaponry, Opticor is Corpus made so it suitable for Perrin than Suda

Yeah, like my OP said, I'm really hoping for new cephalon weapons for suda to give us, but if that's out of the question for whatever reason, I'd prefer the opticor as a backup. Despite being the incorrect faction, it fits suda the most.

You guys are right. Suda should not have another faction's weapon. So how about they get a mining drill/saw like a Miter to go with the scanning laser, but good?

Telos Burston

Burston P already has a mod for it, so that would be redundant.

Edited by (PS4)Snowbluff

why not have the primaries and secondaries be buffed versions of the weapons that are on each syndicates weapon augs? (and be able to use the weapon augments and get a total +2 purity/sequence etc. give a buffed supra more fire rate and then stack the status mod for crazy happiness as well as random 2k damage

You guys are right. Suda should not have another faction's weapon. So how about they get a mining drill/saw like a Miter to go with the scanning laser, but good?

Burston P already has a mod for it, so that would be redundant.

Lol, we already have a corpus mining laser, though. Now you want a cephalon mining laser too?

why not have the primaries and secondaries be buffed versions of the weapons that are on each syndicates weapon augs? (and be able to use the weapon augments and get a total +2 purity/sequence etc. give a buffed supra more fire rate and then stack the status mod for crazy happiness as well as random 2k damage

....so....you want to get rid of the syn secondaries we have....for the ones we have augs for? btw, no variants of our current augs can use the aug, and not all the syns have augs for every weapon slot.

Edited by Ironlixivium

Lol, we already have a corpus mining laser, though. Now you want a cephalon mining laser too?

Well maybe not another laser, but a drill based excavation tool for digging up something with your CephSuda brand Gammacor Scanning Laser . It should work like a panthera where you can drill people up close, or launch drills at people, but with better overall damage and a good amount of not being awful.

Edited by (PS4)Snowbluff

Hmm, What do I think? Well, if you assume they won't use the same faction twice (other than SM, who uses Grineer exclusively) to create a syndicate weapon, based on their weapons:

Steel Meridian

- Uses exclusively Grineer weapons

So possibly looking at Karak, Grakata, Gorgon, Hek, Sobek, Ogris, or Ignis. I think they'll something a little weird with this one, so I'll call Ogris here.

Result = Vaykor Ogris

Arbiters of Hexis

-Uses a mix of Grineer and Tenno weapons

Since Telos Akbolto is already a thing, I doubt they'll use an other Tenno weapon, so if I had to guess, I'd say I'm thinking this is where Karak might appear.

Result = Telos Karak

Cephalon Suda

- Uses a mix of Tenno and Corpus weapons

I'm going to go Corpus here, and say either Supra, Tetra, or Dera. I'm leaning towards Tetra. Feels right some odd reason.

Result = Synoid Tetra

Perrin Sequence

- Uses a mix of Grineer and Corpus weapons

This is the tricky one. But since they already have a corpus weapon (Dual Cestra) I feel safe saying that the long arm will be Grineer, so Drakgoon will pop up here.

Result = Secura Drakgoon

Red Veil

- uses a mix of Infested and Tenno weapons

So I'm going to go out on a limb and call this one for Synapse. With Ballistica already in the arsenal, it's time for an Infested weapon.

Result = Rakta Synapse

New Loka

- uses a mix of Tenno and Grineer weapons

Honestly, I think Loka will end up with a Grineer weapon to offset the Tenno Castanas it already gets. I'm thinking this will be another oddball just like SM was, so we might see Ignis here

Result = Sancti Ignis

I honestly don't see either bows or snipers making it in. Snipers have serious issues right now, ones syndicates can't help them with, and bows are honestly fine where they are, and thus don't need the help.

Edited by Hochstepanzerjager

Hmm, What do I think? Well, if you assume they won't use the same faction twice (other than SM, who uses Grineer exclusively) to create a syndicate weapon, based on their weapons:

Steel Meridian

- Uses exclusively Grineer weapons

So possibly looking at Karak, Grakata, Gorgon, Hek, Sobek, Ogris, or Ignis. I think they'll something a little weird with this one, so I'll call Ogris here.

Result = Vaykor Ogris

Arbiters of Hexis

-Uses a mix of Grineer and Tenno weapons

Since Telos Akbolto is already a thing, I doubt they'll use an other Tenno weapon, so if I had to guess, I'd say I'm thinking this is where Karak might appear.

Result = Telos Karak

Cephalon Suda

- Uses a mix of Tenno and Corpus weapons

I'm going to go Corpus here, and say either Supra, Tetra, or Dera. I'm leaning towards Tetra. Feels right some odd reason.

Result = Synoid Tetra

Perrin Sequence

- Uses a mix of Grineer and Corpus weapons

This is the tricky one. But since they already have a corpus weapon (Dual Cestra) I feel safe saying that the long arm will be Grineer, so Drakgoon will pop up here.

Result = Secura Drakgoon

Red Veil

- uses a mix of Infested and Tenno weapons

So I'm going to go out on a limb and call this one for Synapse. With Ballistica already in the arsenal, it's time for an Infested weapon.

Result = Rakta Synapse

New Loka

- uses a mix of Tenno and Grineer weapons

Honestly, I think Loka will end up with a Grineer weapon to offset the Tenno Castanas it already gets. I'm thinking this will be another oddball just like SM was, so we might see Ignis here

Result = Sancti Ignis

I honestly don't see either bows or snipers making it in. Snipers have serious issues right now, ones syndicates can't help them with, and bows are honestly fine where they are, and thus don't need the help.

Why would you assume they wouldn't use the same faction twice? Also, why is steel meridian the only one you chose to use the same faction for? Perrin sequence is a splinter group of the corpus just as steel is a splinter of the grineer o.0 Also, hexis uses tenno weapons, and snipers are getting buffed soon. Thanks for the feedback though.

There is another problem:

If DE ever creates that "focus" mechanic they are talking about, then the more affinity you have on your fav weapon, the better that weapon will function.

I use a Glaive primarily on one account. I have 22+ mill XP on it, 53000+ kills on it. If I had switched to a Glaive Prime, I'd have TWO weapons on mediocre XP. If a Wraith Glaive came out (it won't) I might have THREE same type weapons on low XP, meaning I just "wasted" a ton of focus if I "traded up" because of a light increase in functionality.

You people only want "shiny, more powerful stuff" and have no care for the level of weapon dilution that having Syndicates versions for every gun will bring.

You seriously want to end up with THREE copies of the SAME mechanically functioning gun across the board? Seriously? And no one sees a problem with that, as long as "the syndicate version is THE version of MY favorite gun".

If DE ever creates that "focus" mechanic they are talking about, then the more affinity you have on your fav weapon, the better that weapon will function.

I use a Glaive primarily on one account. I have 22+ mill XP on it, 53000+ kills on it. If I had switched to a Glaive Prime, I'd have TWO weapons on mediocre XP. If a Wraith Glaive came out (it won't) I might have THREE same type weapons on low XP, meaning I just "wasted" a ton of focus if I "traded up" because of a light increase in functionality.

The problem with this statement is that you think there's a chance that DE will implement the focus system someday ;D

Nah, I kid. All joking aside that is something to consider. I can't imagine that special variants/reskins will ever stop being a thing (after all, that's like the whole premise of Prime stuff), but to accommodate the Focus System perhaps DE could make it so that the buffs gained from using a particular weapon apply to all variants of that weapon type. That way players are free to putz about with their Normal, Prime and Wraith variants as they please but still retain the appropriate perks for using that type of weapon.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Vaykor sheev

Telos akjagara: takes telos akbolto to build

Synoid spectra

Secura prova

rakta torid

Sancti lato

Wow, Vaykor sheev? That's an interesting choice.

You people only want "shiny, more powerful stuff" and have no care for the level of weapon dilution that having Syndicates versions for every gun will bring.

You seriously want to end up with THREE copies of the SAME mechanically functioning gun across the board? Seriously? And no one sees a problem with that, as long as "the syndicate version is THE version of MY favorite gun".

That's a valid point, aside from the serro, though, I tried to keep it to weapons that would make sense, rather than my favorites. Gonna be completely honest though, I agree 100% with paradoxbomb, glad he posted before me, probably wouldn't have come to this conclusion so quickly otherwise (possibly not ever)

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

The problem with this statement is that you think there's a chance that DE will implement the focus system someday ;D

Nah, I kid. All joking aside that is something to consider. I can't imagine that special variants/reskins will ever stop being a thing (after all, that's like the whole premise of Prime stuff), but to accommodate the Focus System perhaps DE could make it so that the buffs gained from using a particular weapon apply to all variants of that weapon type. That way players are free to putz about with their Normal, Prime and Wraith variants as they please but still retain the appropriate perks for using that type of weapon.