The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Is The Worst Bottleneck I've Ever Seen.

Fullmetal_Underpants

Solution: Let him carry all items when he's there. There can be a "new items" tab and then mods, weapons, and cosmetic tabs.

Let him stay there all the time and expand stock every week or 2.

if he comes weekly with that crap it's not going to fix anything no ?

It wont, not only stock will be terrible for anyone actually anticipating another wave of powercreep, but even those who dont want powercreep mods will be screwed due to him selling limited time offers.

Only 2 parties benefit from baro.

1)ppl who scam ppl for high prices on limited availability items.

2)de, who earns money everytime someone buys plat to trade for said limited availability items.

Everyone else should actually be angry about state of baro since it doesnt benefit them in any way.

Edited by Davoodoo

he should be open 5 days a week and every week. two days to allow him to swap inventory. having the same 3-5 items for five days instead of two really does not change his function but at least makes him seems like an actual business man. 

he should also bring at least five items every visit, even if 4 of them are repeats. eventually there will be enough content he has to make bringing repeats worth while. (52 by the end of a year if on a weekly pattern)

I always felt like bi-weekly schedule was going to be, dunno, sign of more things to come? I'm not saying DE doesn't do enough hotfix or anything but I think a bi-weekly hotfix schedule alternating with the Void trader would have been nice. Every weekend there's something to look forward to, a new mod or junk from Void trader one week and small weapon tweaks the next. 

There is Prisma Skana and Prisma Grakata in the game files. They wait for DE attention and proper balancing after which they will make it into the game, hopefully.

I'm really excited for Prisma Grakata, i'm alredy in love with default one... DE pleas, make it happen!

It's also been confirmed in one of Prime Time episodes that DE_Megan uses 10 rank Streamline. It was long before Baro was even a concept. Why DE can have it and we can't? This is not fair!

Edited by Artek94

i think he isnt supposed to bring amazing stuff all the time, just extra stuff. like a sink for spare void parts

Differences between sink and actual rewarding grind, is that actual rewarding grind actually rewards something worthwile, while sink drains out resources giving barely anything back.

Edited by Davoodoo