Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rework

Instinction

Question

15 answers to this question

There's a 19 page forum thread with all the info in it floating around here somewhere. Search your thread title and you should find it.

That being said his four is moving to his three, they are removing super jump, his blind will be castable while moving, his slash dash will actually dash between enemies in a cone, and his new super is an energy sword that shoots energy waves when you swing it.

Edited by Avenwing

If I recall Scott said his first power is getting replaced with a jump forward, his second is a jump to the left, his third is a jump to the right, and his final is the ability to jump backwards.

you forgot to mention that his final has a CHANCE to deal AoE damage, that is the most important, redeeming quality.

...jokes aside, do check the devstream overview I've linked before for specifically what DE said + the guy who posted first, above my first post, put it in a nutshell.

There's a 19 page forum thread with all the info in it floating around here somewhere. Search your thread title and you should find it.

That being said his four is moving to his three, they are removing super jump, his blind will be castable while moving, his slash dash will actually dash between enemies in a cone, and his new super is an energy sword that shoots energy waves when you swing it.

If thats excalibers final ability then im done lol Legend of zelda ftw

I would be dont because it basically turns excal into link from the first zelda game

You would be don't..................excuse me, what? :P

By the way, any Excalibur rework is welcome, it really can't make it worse now! 

And honeslty that's the feature I'm most hyped for among everything is coming!

If I recall Scott said his first power is getting replaced with a jump forward, his second is a jump to the left, his third is a jump to the right, and his final is the ability to jump backwards.

DE should make a dancing mini game for this. Others use arrow keys, tenno use skills.

You would be don't..................excuse me, what? :P

By the way, any Excalibur rework is welcome, it really can't make it worse now!

And honeslty that's the feature I'm most hyped for among everything is coming!

Most of the "bro" frame need so love(a.k.a. Buff).

Would those powers send you through a time warp, or just summon some sort of giant meatloaf?