Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insult The Frame/prof Icon Above.

izzatuw

Well at least it's not a flat head owh

And how's you're over priced Beats by Dr Mag?

Your flaccid attempts at class are pathetically predictable, you non-Prime plebeian.

You've gotten quite fat recently. Plus your lack of horns is unsettling.

That is funny, coming from one whose own horns leave much to be desired. Not to mention, you call him fat when you yourself practically overfill your own hauberk.

You look like a fat goat with a giant unibrow, I bet you also smell like feces.

Who are you again? I'm sorry, I've already forgotten. Seen one miserable wretch's face, seen them all.

Really now? I don't recall painting it at all, yet yours is... easily colorable. So colorable, in fact, that I doubt it is gold at all.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭ I've got something but I feel it would be too mean to say... unless you want me to say it anyway?

Edited by SpottedSweater

rekt? ahahaa-ahahaa-ahaa! oh please that was last years internet slang!

you know what im talking about right?its what those stupid little kids use when they get lucky and SOMEHOW get a head shot.

now please get some class or at least buy a top hat, you filthy little peasant... ahahaaa..

rekt? ahahaa-ahahaa-ahaa! oh please that was last years internet slang!

you know what im talking about right?its what those stupid little kids use when they get lucky and SOMEHOW get a head shot.

now please get some class or at least buy a top hat, you filthy little peasant... ahahaaa..

And you should stop being barbaric you horned nerf frame