Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Noes

sweak

So for my 8th birthday right, my dad was gonna take me out somewhere like, to the zoo or something, but he takes me to Ikea. You know that place where they sell that flatpacked furniture sh!t? And he buys so much F***!ng furniture, there isn't enough room for me in the car, so he just leaves me there. And then this old guy comes up to me, and he's like, 'hey kid, wanna eat lunch with me?' So I spend my 8th birthday, eating Swedish meatballs with a known pedophile.

Thanks for reading recap of my life.

I stole it from the BBC.

Edited by Jimjoebob27

For my 8th birthday in 2000 i was taken to the playground and fingered my girl classmates in a rocket. At year 8 i did not know what a computer is.

I guess anyone who is 8 years old today just plays cod and warframe all day long which is still unbelievable to me. I hardly find it possible that you just sat down at your computer and typed all this...please someone enlighten me, can 8 years old kids do this today?

Edited by Aatrex

So for my 8th birthday right, my dad was gonna take me out somewhere like, to the zoo or something, but he takes me to Ikea. You know that place where they sell that flatpacked furniture sh!t? And he buys so much F***!ng furniture, there isn't enough room for me in the car, so he just leaves me there. And then this old guy comes up to me, and he's like, 'hey kid, wanna eat lunch with me?' So I spend my 8th birthday, eating Swedish meatballs with a known pedophile.

Thanks for reading recap of my life.

I stole it from the BBC.

for an 8 year old, you certainly have a potty mouth...go wash it out with soap young man