The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera Vandal Vs Karak Wraith: Nef Anyo Vs Salad V

Swailwort

DE is asking us how do we look at the future of the solar system, and i think that helping to find a cure for the infestation is the best option besides of wich weapon get...

btw Karak ftw :p.

but im serious about the first thing...

TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO SUPPORT NEF ANYO DUE TO DERA VANDAL REWARD:

Guys do you even think before you decide to side with Nef Anyo? I will present my opinion simply:

What if our world had been infected by a disease like the Technocyte virus and the only way to stop it from spreading was to exterminate everyone who was infected from it?? Can you imagine that? Millions of people would have to be wiped out , maybe whole nations would have to be exterminated. Would you not prefer to instead find a cure that would heal all the infected population instead of wiping them out?Even if it was one of your worst enemies like Alad V , would you throw a chance like that away ??

Besides all of that , i think Karak is the most bad-! assault rifle in the game , both in terms of looks and sound (Soma and Soma Prime are LMGs if I am not mistaken). A Wraith version would be even more awesome, don't you think?Dera and every other Corpus weapons are garbage im my opinion and also the Dera has projectile travel time.

So why not support Salad V ?? And if you really want to see him getting REKT , you will surely find a chance later on.

Do you even have a confirmation that the cure for the grineer can be used in the Infestation? It's a cure for Genetic Degradation, not Genetic Mutation.

I imagine that the Lotus will save some of that cure even if we join any side...but I won't be helping Alad V. He had chances to redeem himself before, but he didn't.

Can't believe people choose hitscan over non hitscan, it's so hard to lead a target... That explains why you see Somas all over the place.

We all will get the weapon of the guy who will win in the event. No matter who you sided with, if he loses - you'll get the other weapon.

Yes, but say I got 2 battlepays with Nef.

Now I want to do the next one with Alad because of the battlepay, will it decrease my event counter to 1 or will it increase to 3? I'm talking about the event counter, the one that needs to reach 4 in order to get the weapon, whatever it will be.

Now I want to do the next one with Alad because of the battlepay, will it decrease my event counter to 1 or will it increase to 3? I'm talking about the event counter, the one that needs to reach 4 in order to get the weapon, whatever it will be.

The battle pays are the same for both sides :).

i sided with Neffy, and I will still side with him.

Thing is though, regardless of how appealing the Technocyte cure may be, this a grind/reward-based game. If you show people the rewards before the end of the event, people are going to grind out for the one they want more. And because people don't want to learn how to lead their shots and basically want an impact-based Soma, they're going with the Wraith Karak.

i cant wait to see everyone's complaints at the end of the event anyways... i just know it....

either the karak will suck or people will complain that the karak won... 

woooo the forums never change...only the subject does ;_:

I'd rather have a petty scammer than a crazy cracker trying to actively kill us. Wether infested or not, Salad V always was a prick, on top of building Zanuka from Tenno parts.

Nef Anyo is just delusional, and far less dangerous than Alad. And his Bursas are no more.

Plus, do you really expect anything good from Alad V? I'm 100% sure he'll stab you in the back one way or the other. Or the cure doesn't even work.

And I always preferred Vandals to Wraiths anyways.

Screw Salad V.

"Crazy cracker"?

These forums do not condone racism.

Another boring event.

Nice that i get cores but i can grind for them anyways, lore doesn't matter and another weapon which i may level up and never use again.

I got to make 12 runs of this which is basically speed through as fast as possible, hit a button and race back, not much of an event and not a challenge either, just fodder at best.

I'm going with Karak Wraith because it's very obvious to me that Wraith weaponry are better than Vandal at the end of the day.

That and, Karak is a fine gun, but was too weak. Dera is also too weak, and I really can't see it being buffed as a Vandal to the point where it'll be useful in any way.

Do you even have a confirmation that the cure for the grineer can be used in the Infestation? It's a cure for Genetic Degradation, not Genetic Mutation.

I imagine that the Lotus will save some of that cure even if we join any side...but I won't be helping Alad V. He had chances to redeem himself before, but he didn't.

Can't believe people choose hitscan over non hitscan, it's so hard to lead a target... That explains why you see Somas all over the place.

Well , I guess that if what Alad V claims to be a cure works and heals him, it should be able to heal everyone infected from the Technocyte virus. But you're correct there , we can only speculate whether it can actually be a cure... and hope Alad will not betray us.

Edited by Ghostxdm

No Idea whether the number goes up or down, but the rules say that you must complete 4 in the name of ONE of the sides, so my guess is that the number will go down that way people could switch sides if they wanted to. Either way you have to complete 4 battles in a row with the group you want to win.

Events like this will never not be one sided. The winner is decided at the start and there will be no comebacks. Once the winner is chosen, the opposition's morale will whither to dust. It's a cruel cycle. I hope events like this don't keep happening.

i agree and it annoys some because they get the opposide reward of what they wanted

Edited by Aeon66

Events like this will never not be one sided. The winner is decided at the start and there will be no comebacks. Once the winner is chosen, the opposition's morale will whither to dust. It's a cruel cycle. I hope events like this don't keep happening.

Or just not show who's winning.

Agreed. It doesn't seem impossible that everyone just gets the weapon corresponding to the dude they supported at the end of the event. Nef could just say "ah well, thanks for the help anyways, here's a little something special from the Corpus Vaults".