Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils, As Of 16.5

Samoth95

After I crashed the first time thanks to the Dojo UI not wanting to play nice, I noticed that my Nekros' Front Sigil was swapped to the Mastery Sigil. It shows as this no matter what sigil I try to choose for my front. I've noticed that the effects for each sigil do swap in (i.e. I swapped to Ambulas and saw that awesome electricity-esque effect on the sigil), but the images themselves do not. It also chose the Mastery Sigil despite that being the one I have on my back.

The Velorum Prime Sigil's gold trim also now is now tied to some other pigment, and is unchangable as far as I can tell.

I have tried changing Liset lighting, all other colours on my frame, all other colours on my weapons, yet the gold border remains.

Yeah my sigils got swapped with the mastery one as well. If you have the Rift sigil the effect stays but the actual sigil itself is swapped with mastery as well. Looks pretty neat.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/714162974804516395/521ADF068B44C030EA1EB654319910B6EBDD9D37/

(Link because I'm lazy >.> )

Edited by RockCambo

yeah, please dont fix the bug on the gold trim of the verlorum sigil or atleast make an option to customize the color. <3

Please tie the Verlorum Prime trim color to the 4th color on warframes so it will be the same color as the golden/metallic parts on our primes.