The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

I chosen the Alad V side. There are some nice rewards on the Nef Anyo side though. I already got 4/4 for Alad V. If I do a the missions to get the 25 Gold Fusion Cores, will it switch me to Nef Anyo? I rather have the Karak Wraith D:!

even if it does you have time to go back to the Salad man

but I had the bright idea to take my Dread on a Nef mission cause 25 rare fusion cores is darn tempting and got the bombard maniac

here is a tip, Vaykor Marelok staggers it with ever shot it seems and run when you hear beeping

So my first run I supported Alad V cause I wanted his weapon, the next time since Alad V looked like he was gonna win anyway I supported Nef Anyo cause he had a better reward. After that conflict ended I lost my point for the overall operation but I already had the badge. Was this a glitch or do I have to support the same guy 4 times to get the final reward?

So my first run I supported Alad V cause I wanted his weapon, the next time since Alad V looked like he was gonna win anyway I supported Nef Anyo cause he had a better reward. After that conflict ended I lost my point for the overall operation but I already had the badge. Was this a glitch or do I have to support the same guy 4 times to get the final reward?

I am guessing it is like the syndacites, if one goes up another will go down

The badge is awarded for supporting the victorious side once.  If you change sides you still keep it since you already demonstrated enough support to win it.  You can support either side I think, but to get the event weapon you have to have 4 conflicts won.  

Ah, Tenno! If there was a chance to stick it to those Grineer dogs, it's now. Let me lead you on this.. this descent into Tyl's Labs. 

Ah, might I have a blueprint of your pet to call our past involvements even first?  For profit to exist, debt must be repaid first.

If he says no, anyone up for Eris assassination?  Freshly tossed mutalist-ham Salad and Mesa parts will be complimentary.

I'm going to get banned for this, aren't I?

Edited by TenguBlade

I think it's pretty f'd up that DE is favoring the losing side. To me personally I think helping alad is the right thing to do in terms of what it at stake. A cure for the infestation my immersion tells me I must side with him for the greater good or you know it can backfire and he becomes and a strong infested monster that will end up being our next assassantion for the next raid... - whistles while walking back - "oh yea also nef sucks I barely made any credits from his conflict and I also don't like that he preaches like a scrub"

I think it's pretty f'd up that DE is favoring the losing side. To me personally I think helping alad is the right thing to do in terms of what it at stake. A cure for the infestation my immersion tells me I must side with him for the greater good or you know it can backfire and he becomes and a strong infested monster that will end up being our next assassantion for the next raid... - whistles while walking back - "oh yea also nef sucks I barely made any credits from his conflict and I also don't like that he preaches like a scrub"

Well it would sorta make sense.. In character wise Nef is trying to buy us so of course he is gonna try and out do Alad's price even if it means ten times the amount or better and then there is Alad.. an earlier post here someone spoke about that he could possibly use this to actually make the infested stronger or just horde it for himself. As for Alad, lets say.. maybe.. he does have a good though that he really does wanna help in some.. odd way.. then yes, helping him is the just way and Nef is clearly trying to buy.. however in my opinion it's up to the player personally if they have moral issues with the side they are going with and are against. As for me.. I see 25 gold fusion cores in my future.. but that's cause I'm a sell out and both guns look fine to me. 

jeez they even -1 point me on alad that im already 3/4. ty for making us your mouse experiment.

2/4 for me after being 4/4 on alad, but 50 R5s. Saved me a lot of time. Still 6 days until event finishes. If it gets to the point where I get none of the weapons, it means I've gotten around 200+ R5s if they keep going at this rate. Only 25 R5s will make me change sides, otherwise, I'll go for the hitscan weapon #indecisivethuglife

Edited by nms64

DE needs to learn what happens when you give players a choice in events and be ready to accept it.

Rigging the rewards twice in a row shows you guys are desperate for Nef Anyo to get some points.

It's pretty obvious from the start more people would've rooted for Alad V simply because he has been hear longer. If you guys weren't prepared for the Alad V steamroll, you shouldn't have made this another Tenno vs Tenno event.

Personally, the one thing i hate about the event is the fact we cant choose what weapon we want at the end.

if we were able to choose, i would support who i want to support and leave it at that......THEN in a later event the one who i didnt support I would have  to fight against.

that being said, I love everything else about the event.....Tyl is freaking funny as hell :D

DE needs to learn what happens when you give players a choice in events and be ready to accept it.

Rigging the rewards twice in a row shows you guys are desperate for Nef Anyo to get some points.

It's pretty obvious from the start more people would've rooted for Alad V simply because he has been hear longer. If you guys weren't prepared for the Alad V steamroll, you shouldn't have made this another Tenno vs Tenno event.

Actualy, what is happening here is following an implied in universe psychology which the devs described in a post Gradivus livestream.

The idea is, that the more one side is losing, the more desperate it will become and therefor become more willing to throw out more valuable rewards.

Meanwhile the winning side, will try to preserve their more valuable stuff in case the tide is changing against them.

They also try to use the same principle with invasions. Hence why the rewards there are often uneven aswell.

So the change of the rewards is essentialy supposed to create an atmosphere of the sides not being just static reward ATMs who always shell out the same thing the other sides does, but two factions changing tactics according to the state of the battle.

They openly said they do that. It's part of their official event strategy. Why is everyone suprised the losing side is now offering better reward? If Anyo goes into the lead Alad might throw out catalysts and offer 30 rare fusion cores.

Also they didn't repeat the mistake of Gradivus to give one side a head start.

Argh. Both weapons sound nice.

So will the losers get the gun of the winners, like with the Machete Wraith after Gradivus? Basicly the winning side decides which weapon will be rewarded.

Or will each get the weapon of their chosen faction?

Also what are the chances the losing weapon will appear as reward for a later event ala the Prova Vandal? I doubt it will be vaulted forever without being rewarded once.

Anyway.

This event story has some issues for me.

Why should we support Alad V. (if we ignore the Karak Wraith as the obvious factor)?

In the end, he will be on our hit list either way for all the stuff he did. The only difference would be that we would be killing a human Alad V. instead of an Infested one, which makes next to no difference because we want him dead period!

Look at all the mess he has created allready. Why should we help this guy? What good could come out of it if we don't kill him right away, which we might actualy just do to his Infested version allready?

Also there is the gameplay issue with this choice.

We are allready killing him in the past (Jupiter) and the present (Eris). If he would be cured, would we suddently get him as a third alternate future assassination?

Pretty sure infested Alad V. took some effort to create. That can't go to waste. So he can't be cured. Unless a third version of him is meant to show up one day.

I can completely get behind supporting Alad V, if only for the fact that right now EVERYTHING wants him dead. At present he is a wanted man to the grineer empire, and a traitor to the corpus. Meaning that the only faction that doesn't want him flat-out gone, and the most major one i.m.o., are the tenno. True, he has created utter chaos in the system, but i believe that at present he can do more damage to either one of the two other factions than to us. 

Aside from that I would like to see more of him and I would like these slightly bullsh!t Neffie rewards to even out amongst the two.

i got yesterday choosen for alad 5 bu today i choose for the other one called nef anjo. He is now different as his boss stage lol. Yeserday i got an badge and i like the Badge thanks for it makers of Warframe. But i bugged in the other part of the new choosen quest called the new strange. Now i must do the quest again. Can the bug be fixed please? Can i get an Prime weapon please? I want one prime weapon please, because i like the prime weapon color.

DE can i ask a question?

i just finished 6-7 missions for the Event "Tubemen of Regor"

why my socring from 7 out of 4 came back into 3 out of 4.

is it a bug? just asking hope u understand my point.

but thnx for a great game ill still play it...

Losing side is going to offer better rewards to entice people to fight for their side. That's pretty much what you would expect. It's a test of your loyalty. Quit whining, no one if forcing you to choose the better reward. I could care less which weapon I get, it's just mastery fodder anyway. I'm going to get any many R5 cores as I can get.

I can slightly understand DE's logic behind the losing side raising the stakes but that doesn't account for the fact that the losing side is losing. Losing their valuable personel, equipment and other resources. It is a bleeding effect. How could they continue with such disproportionate rewards in favor of their side which costs them resources when they are still going to sustain loses in the fight itself?

I could perhaps see a one time reward being raised just after a lose in order to prevent any sort of momentum on the opposing side but to have the grossly disproportionate rewards over and over again, not likely.

Remember, Alad isn't losing anything in this fight in the way of equipment, man power, resources (other then his rewards). It would make more sense that he would have the easier ability to bankroll his side of the fight.

wow so i started the third mission on about 1% to nef winning, finished it and no reward? why? i did 3 missions! i was already in the mission before the invasion ended so it should count no DE?

Edit: ok nevermind got hte cores after next mission :)

Edited by RMSGM