Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16.5 Tubemen Of Regor Quick Feedback To De

Kelkha

It's nice that DE did another preview for the underwater tileset, but i must admit, i got a bit disappointing when i noticed there was no archwing underwater fun.

I distinctively remember Geoff talking about archwing underwater, underwater enemies and stuff.

Where is that? Was it delayed? Removed?

When i look out the window in the underwater base, the sea looks really interesting, with all those sea plants, rock formations, and corals. I'd love to explore that area, just wondering what happened to it...

Now moving off to a more general discussion, the Liset interior coloring was beautifully well done, but needs a look at the different areas of the Liset cockpit and the Orbiter compartment match, for example, i was trying to set a red lesser detail on the nav console, but that, in the Orbiter, changed the whole room to red, which seems a bit off. Small details should be added to the same categories, both in the cockpit and the Orbiter.

The Daikyu, was really impressed with the design, but, it really is fit only for long range combat, in that case, sniping, but with the gravity drop it has, which by the way, is lower than any other bows in the game, considering the power it has, it makes it really hard to hit something more than 200 mt away, that being said, it really needs to be reviewed, otherwise, sounds like it's gonna be ignored. (Still trying to adapt to it, even though i don't use it in close combat, which is mostly what i do.)

Edited by Kelkha

The Daikyu, was really impressed with the design, but, it really is fit only for long range combat, in that case, sniping, but with the gravity drop it has, which by the way, is lower than any other bows in the game, considering the power it has, it makes it really hard to hit something more than 200 mt away, that being said, it really needs to be reviewed, otherwise, sounds like it's gonna be ignored. (Still trying to adapt to it, even though i don't use it in close combat, which is mostly what i do.)

Good luck getting them to change anything this early. Truly. I'm still waiting for some tweaks to Chroma and there were plenty of threads when he was released about tweaks to improve his viability.

Shame that the bow is so meh, was really looking forward to it