Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Be Funny If Some People Will Completely Miss Out On A Weapon.

BloodKitten

just looking at things, seem like a good chunck of players are there for the battle pay alone.

all i can say is this, carefull with the greedy milk, you wouldent want to end up unqualified for a weapon because switching sides subtract your score x3.

Edited by BloodKitten

As a player who has over 1350 R5 Cores sitting around with nothing to use them on (Discount Lasting String and System Reroute), 25 Pack of R5's deceived even me...3 times. Then i thought exactly of this and went back to Good ol' Team Salad.

Worth noting tho; 25 R5 Cores have fusing power that equals 42 UC5 cores.

I'm not saying that its rigged, but someone is definetly trying to manipulate the outcome.

People will flip flop to the better rewards till about the last 24hrs when they have to pick a side to stick with so that they don't end up with under 4 points.

24 hours? i dont think invasion/conflit will result that fast by then., they may need to have 4 of them, and they wont have enough time by then.

I'll just aim to keep the score at least 6/4 at all times (preferably higher). So I don't switch sides if the reward is slightly better or if it's a reward that I don't really need.

Because potatoes may start rolling in the last (few) day(s).

Better try to rack up enough points so I can switch sides without going bellow 4/4.