Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

to me there not-.- said that before except when making the duel weapons.

also when they fall to ground you can jsut do the stab animation thing which does damge = to charge without having to charge.

you cna get into melee range how ever you want safely, using his rush which cost less then iron skin, doing wall jumps which is glitchy and can boost you to over light speed for about 15 meter? etc (not hard to pull off a wall jump like that can do it when ever i want)

he does not deal 50% less damge your weapons supposed to do more damge then your warframe.

Stop looking at it from your view, look at it from a new player's view, and during vauban's lift up, you can get in 2-3 charge attacks, which take about the same time as an execution.

but again, look at the prices from a new player's view.

i doubt loki decoy and mind control along with other palyers skill are one hit wonders. slash dash can do more/less then weapon depending on way is used and depending on mods on weapons. and which enamy you are fighting. also sound quake is not a skill you cna spam more then you can hit with weapons. excailbur is a starting warframe if people wnat to use him instead of rihno then they would and wont be complaining about his nerf, excalibur also has a more useless skill like his super jump.(dont even know why people will use that)

Slash Dash can do LOADS of damage.  Sure, if you are only using it on one guy you're not really dealing that much, but when is there ever just one guy?  Even for bosses, Excalibur is my main 'frame for farming bosses because you can spam the crap out of Slash Dash and deal HUGE damage.  Much more than Rhino could possibly hope to.  And you can tooootally spam Sound Quake.  I used Banshee for like 3 days and got bored because all you had to do was start it at the beginning of a wave and just not stop until the wave is over.

Stop looking at it from your view, look at it from a new player's view, and during vauban's lift up, you can get in 2-3 charge attacks, which take about the same time as an execution.

but again, look at the prices from a new player's view.

im also kind of a new player since i reseted and still not spent any plat, also new players will less likly to spend randomly without doing research. 

if players are willing to spend randomly to test items im sure they would also be spending a decent amount of tiem in game without care, any way are you a new player? how do you know excatly how ever one feels, if they are new and does not read update patch they will still play the game as if they were the right price and such.

rihno can allow about 2 charged attack with heavy weapons when there in air then when they still in statis on the ground you can just do the stab animation which deals charged damage without having to charge with a quicker animation but has no aoe.

Slash Dash can do LOADS of damage.  Sure, if you are only using it on one guy you're not really dealing that much, but when is there ever just one guy?  Even for bosses, Excalibur is my main 'frame for farming bosses because you can spam the crap out of Slash Dash and deal HUGE damage.  Much more than Rhino could possibly hope to.  And you can tooootally spam Sound Quake.  I used Banshee for like 3 days and got bored because all you had to do was start it at the beginning of a wave and just not stop until the wave is over.

was banshee quake not nerfed becuase it did to much damge cause of that?

slash dash is just op, and not very good damge to compare to other warframes, his slash dash is even better then his ulti.

like i said before other warframes except excalibur op slash dash does not do any where near as much damge comepared to some weapons dps and spamable.

im also kind of a new player since i reseted and still not spent any plat, also new players will less likly to spend randomly without doing research. Some players only have an hour or two to play, not all of them will spend that time researching everything

if players are willing to spend randomly to test items im sure they would also be spending a decent amount of tiem in game without care Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps they just liked the look of the gun, any way are you a new player? how do you know excatly how ever one feels No, I'm not a new player, but I AM using common sense. Why should a new player be willing to plop down ~$20 or 10+ hours to just try out a few new guns? (not counting build time), if they are new and does not read update patch they will still play the game as if they were the right price and such ...or they'll go "WTF?!?!?!? that costs HOW much? But I'm only getting a little of this resource each time I play through a level!".

rihno can allow about 2 charged attack with heavy weapons when there in air then when they still in statis on the ground you can just do the stab animation which deals charged damage without having to charge with a quicker animation but has no aoe. Vauban's lasts a little longer I think, rhino's is 9 seconds roughly, for ~3 charge attacks, I feel I can easily get that in during vauban's + it has the benefit of picking enemies up who enter the area after it's deployed AND it only costs 75 energy.

Again, pricing is done really poorly, they need to fix this, it's NOT easy to get loads of alloy plates (or fun really imo)

was banshee quake not nerfed becuase it did to much damge cause of that?

slash dash is just op, and not very good damge to compare to other warframes, his slash dash is even better then his ulti.

like i said before other warframes except excalibur op slash dash does not do any where near as much damge comepared to some weapons dps and spamable.

No, Sound Quake was not really "nerfed".  She is now vulnerable while casting, but there are easy ways around that.  And you say Slash Dash is OP and can't be compared, fine.  What about Miasma?  Crush?  Overload?  And Radial Javelin can do lots of damage as well.

More guns please. Like now. Polarity slotted rapid fire weapons? Maybe some guns? I have like 5465464561686 melee weapons, most of which I really don't like, but still, if I *feel* like it, I can take any type out and use, for whatever, kicks or something. But guns. I have the braton mk 1 (Still my most used weapon, funny how guns that shoot straight are enjoyable to me), oh and the regular braton, which, well, I like it, it's wildly inaccurate compared to the mk-1 but still good.... But no polarity, and being that I missed one particular weekend during the closed beta I was in the first wave of, well, I will always feel like I'm using the poor cousin or something, so every second holding a braton is a reminder I don't have a good braton :( There is the burston... Which I geuss I'm using more of, cuz, idk, it's almost a rapid fire accurate rifle with a polarity. Sometimes using the gorgon a bit now, but again, no polarity, so I really only have room for serration/split chamber and the 4 damage mods... That means the gorgon is more of a semi-accurate-ish semi-auto rifle, since using it in semi-auto does NOT spin up the weapon or something, only a steady lmb held down does, so yeah... Gorgon is a semi-auto or something. Maybe spin up=X number of rounds fired in X number of seconds with no more than X seconds or fractions therof between? Idk.

Oh yeah, and then rhino, I gotta thank you for that, I so completely wanted a nerf and stuff, I mised being disrupted, and poisoned when meleeing toxics, and you know being staggered, that's so fun!

I am so, so, so happy there is a new metal clown themed warframe that will be the #1 least played warframe after the hoopla is over. Also, pretty neat recycling previous work with the tesla skill, the ult and that weird trap dimension thingy, tesla being a previous iteration of a volt skill, the ult being a previous iteration of a mag skill... Ok I'm guessing on that, but yeah, that metal clown was cobbled together out of leftover bits, straight up.

Would you mind replacing Trollban with like, idk, 7-8 new long guns plox? Obviously the balance passes wont be too big of a deal, I mean, 8 damage grakata harooooooooooo. Just slap some random weapon ideas together, lower stats + 2 polarites, higher stats with one polarity, idk.

The prices are jackshoot shoelace eating crazy right now too btw, I have all my weapons farmed and built and stuff, potatoed@30, but horree cow, it's like, wow, these things are way too time consuming now to build 0.o The price change doens't effect me cuz I have everything or could just buy it if I felt like it, but dang... Poor new players.

So yeah, where are the guns, when are the guns coming, are there new guns? We'd like new guns. Tons and tons and tons of new guns. Polarity slots on automatic weapons. Guns. A prime long arm in one of the founders packs? There is no cool primary for anybody except people who played a single weekend in closed beta, and then others like me who have a leto vandal, and the option of adding a leto prime to double up on the "cool" in one slot, while still having bupkis to hold that looks cool and unique as their main weapon. So yeah, idk if I can upgrade to the "grandmaster" and still walk around with uhnnn a grakata or something in my main hand?

Braton V handed out to everyone carrying a leto v, dates of closed beta admittance checked and braton v/leto v re-issued to those who lost them? Braton v and leto v offered for sale in the store? Braton prime added to a founder pack or included in like super-mega-turbo-grand-master pack? A gold plated pearl handled blackhead gun prime added to something, somewhere? Long gun shaped hole in everyone who doesn't have a braton v collection filled by???

Prime long gun. Now plox?

Guns. Guns. Guns. Please. Add them as crap garbage waste of space like the grakata and buff/adjust/modify later, but more guns please. Please, please, please.

TL;DR: The beatles said happiness is a warm gun, add a gun every single update, every single update and no one will scream so loudly about nerfs. New "exsclusive" weapons added and removed so regularly EVERYONE is missing one/some, cuz you done pissed everyone everywhere off with the braton v.

Rhino may be able to take 50% more damage, but deals 50% LESS damage.  So, again, every other 'frame is better.  If you don't have much experience using the new function, how can you justify your arguments?  If I knew exactly how DE was going to buff him, I would stop trying to make my case.  But if by "buff" they meant "grant him status immunity then we're done", then I will most certainly not stop.

Rhino deals 50% less damage? Rhino can use any weapon in the game... he deals as much damage as any other Frame. The status immunity was indeed a bug which they said they are fixing.

Edited by Bloodywing

Im probably going to get hate comments or something, But im sure some or even many people will agree, even though the difficulty of the game is there which I like of course since thats something I have nothing against... But seriously please Nerf those god damn disruptors..... Seriously.. Because I honestly do not think its fair to have all your energy taken away in one hit... I mean especially if your playing with a warframe such as Banshee... Whos sound quake ability takes like 1.5 seconds to cast then 4 seconds in duration .... but then if I find my self in a situation where i clear out the light and some higher level infested then sometimes ill be sourrounded by disrupters and by the time banshee has broken out of the motion of the cast... i instantly either get knocked down and in that time i got knocked down it takes like 2 seconds for to get back up again and by the time im back up the disruptor would have hit me again which results in all of my energy being gone.. I believe that theres also a delay in the movement to but that must be just me if no one else feels that too.. I am aware of the Rare mod that allows you to get up faster.. Also im not talking only about banshee but for other warframes too. 

Some ideas on how you could maybe nerf them alittle? not telling you to nerf them 100% but like maybe they could take away say 150-200 energy... Atleast the difficulty in it aswell still remains.. But yeah thats just a thought really... even though most people might not agree.. but yea.

:p

Rhino deals 50% less damage? Rhino can use any weapon in the game... he deals as much damage as any other Frame. The status immunity was indeed a bug which they said they are fixing.

Knockback was a bug.  I have seen nothing saying status immunity (ie disrupters/toxics) is a bug.  And sure, Rhino can use any weapon, but guess what, so can every other 'frame!  So it comes down to which 'frames have abilities that dish out more damage.  Saying that Rhino can still murder things with a fully modded Gorgon isn't a reasonable argument.  Because all the 'frames can.

Seriously.. Because I honestly do not think its fair to have all your energy taken away in one hit... 

All they have to do IMO is make it possible (easier?) to dodge the disruption attack. I've been disrupted even while being cloaked by my shade during the cast animation, almost as though once the animation starts there is nothing you can do, regardless of what you do to evade.

Knockback was a bug.  I have seen nothing saying status immunity (ie disrupters/toxics) is a bug.  And sure, Rhino can use any weapon, but guess what, so can every other 'frame!  So it comes down to which 'frames have abilities that dish out more damage.  Saying that Rhino can still murder things with a fully modded Gorgon isn't a reasonable argument.  Because all the 'frames can.

thats the point all the frames can deal the same damge, not more or less, you say rihno deals 50% less when is not. some frames just deal more no frames deals less. loki deals no damge at all with his abilitys except invis, rihno CC with his ulti allows him and his team 9 seconds to do what ever and rgen shield. how strong a character is depends on the way hes used. you can have the strongest gun but if your a player who style is clsoe up and cant aim is useless.

Again, pricing is done really poorly, they need to fix this, it's NOT easy to get loads of alloy plates (or fun really imo)

they might fix it in update 8, ever thing they changed are still in beta phase if they dont work out they cahange it, since its beta big game changes are still ebing made but when update 8 comes out and game goes out of beta, there going to only make small changes or in phases and not massive overwork of them.

thats the point all the frames can deal the same damge, not more or less, you say rihno deals 50% less when is not. some frames just deal more no frames deals less. loki deals no damge at all with his abilitys except invis, rihno CC with his ulti allows him and his team 9 seconds to do what ever and rgen shield. how strong a character is depends on the way hes used. you can have the strongest gun but if your a player who style is clsoe up and cant aim is useless.

Are you telling me rhino does as much as saryn with her ult? Or banshee with her ult? Or mag? Or vauban? Their damage is higher, because when they use their skills, they get that extra damage (assuming both players are using the same gun obv)

they might fix it in update 8, ever thing they changed are still in beta phase if they dont work out they cahange it, since its beta big game changes are still ebing made but when update 8 comes out and game goes out of beta, there going to only make small changes or in phases and not massive overwork of them.

but until then, new players are more or less SoL, admit it, the prices aren't fair or forgiving to new players.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

... some frames just deal more no frames deals less...

lol  So, a 'frame can do more damage than another, but a 'frame can't do less damage than another?  What kind of logic is this?  If A > B then B < A.

Point was, Rhino does not deal 50% less damage. If you want an offensive frame or a tank frame it's your choice. Hell, Rhino has more offensive abilities than the Nyx and Loki, but tdo those Frame deal even less damage? NO.

lol  So, a 'frame can do more damage than another, but a 'frame can't do less damage than another?  What kind of logic is this?  If A > B then B < A.

you dont get it-.- anyway rihno is getting buffed agian so stop whining about rihno already.

you dont get it-.- anyway rihno is getting buffed agian so stop whining about rihno already.

if a > b then b < a with A being the higher damage dealer. You can't honestly tell me rhino does just as much damage as saryn, ember, etc. This is because rhino makes up for it other ways (poor CC, which is getting reworked, and IS, which was the biggest factor in making him decent)

Are you telling me rhino does as much as saryn with her ult? Or banshee with her ult? Or mag? Or vauban? Their damage is higher, because when they use their skills, they get that extra damage (assuming both players are using the same gun obv)

but until then, new players are more or less SoL, admit it, the prices aren't fair or forgiving to new players.

if not fair DE will cahnge if it is fair they will stay the same, are you evne talking about new player or just yourself wanting them cahnged? not seen that many new players complain about prices or complain at all except players that played alot.

main damge to enamis is from guns and sword powers are extra, a burst of damge that cna only be used by using energy without energy they cant be used.

rhino ulti is more of a cc then damge not eveythign is about damge, 9 seconds of doing what ever can be better then a burst of damge, 9 seconds cna be used to regen shields, run up to enamy to kill, run away and many other things.

Point was, Rhino does not deal 50% less damage. If you want an offensive frame or a tank frame it's your choice. Hell, Rhino has more offensive abilities than the Nyx and Loki, but tdo those Frame deal even less damage? NO.

Rhino has NO offensive capabilities (beyond his weapons).  And Nyx and Loki both have ways of taking no damage for a duration.  And Loki can even deal MORE damage while taking no damage.

Edited by K1LLZ0NE

if a > b then b < a with A being the higher damage dealer. You can't honestly tell me rhino does just as much damage as saryn, ember, etc. This is because rhino makes up for it other ways (poor CC, which is getting reworked, and IS, which was the biggest factor in making him decent)

if hes being reworked why are you complaining about him?

Rhino has NO offensive capabilities.  And Nyx and Loki both have ways of taking no damage for a duration.  And Loki can even deal MORE damage while taking no damage.

his dash and radial blast does damge so does ulti but little, loki does not take no damge he can still get hit no matter whcih skill is used.