Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revive Restock Timer

Solandis

So we all know that buying revive refills is a chump's game and that no one should ever do it.

But you know who doesn't? Newbies.

Admit it, a lot of you probably bought a revive refill when you were brand new and didn't think revives refreshed. I know I did. Because there's nothing that tells you that they do! It's a trap I say!

So my recommendation is when you press the revive refill button it has a thing that also tells you how long until your revives refresh. 

Something like: Time remaining on revive refresh: xx:xx:xx 

That way it lets newbies know that they'll refill and can make a more informed decision about whether they want to restock.

A better suggestion would be for DE to make everyone aware of when the daily reset is. This would apply to revives, trades etc.

Not saying your idea is bad of course, just don't forget that the daily reset doesn't just affect revives.

Edited by DeMonkey

Trades, revives, additional syndicate standing (pve, pvp, simaris), Syndicate missions, kubrow hatching and growth. All are affected by the daily reset and honestly all would benefit by some sort of timer.

I agree totally on the revives though, probably one of the most tricksy early platinum gets in the game.