Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Like Veterans Are Getting The Short End Of The Stick Again

Faulcun

Im sorry, but I dont agree. I have multiple bite mods, which can be obtained by anybody at any time. The stratos emblem has no value, I can buy a weapon slot any time I want, and a duplicate weapon is useless. Is it really too much to ask for the weapon, slot and potato to be separate or tradable? At least then I can make use of the potato and the slot together with something else.

Thing is, does every single event must dedicate to one's whims?

There are two events going on right now, usually there is only one.

Is two events at the same time not enough for you?

Does both events have to cater to such needs?

Many other mmos run past events while running a new event at the same time, so why is warframe not allowed to do the same thing?

Im sorry, but I dont agree. I have multiple bite mods, which can be obtained by anybody at any time. The stratos emblem has no value, I can buy a weapon slot any time I want, and a duplicate weapon is useless. Is it really too much to ask for the weapon, slot and potato to be separate or tradable? At least then I can make use of the potato and the slot together with something else.

Yes, it is too much to ask.

Free stuff is free stuff. Next Christmas, when your friends and family give you stuff, try those lines on people when they give you something you don't particularly like, and tell me how that ends up. My guess is that they will stop giving you stuff altogether, which is exactly what should happen.

The entire point of "free" stuff is "this is what it is, like it or lump it", it is not a negotiation, it's a give away.

Edited by DSpite

Actually many founders wouldn't mind, as long as people have to pay the same amount as they did for it. Also Veteran =/= Founder.

This is actually a good point.

If people want Excal Prime so much, make them pay what the Founders did and adjust it for inflation. That would be what, 500 bucks for an Excal Prime?

This is actually a good point.

If people want Excal Prime so much, make them pay what the Founders did and adjust it for inflation. That would be what, 500 bucks for an Excal Prime?

Don't turn this into an Excalibur Prime thread, it will simply get locked.

The short answer about Excalibur Prime is that there was an exclusivity clause in the purchase contract, which means DE are simply not allowed to resell Excalibur/Lato/Skana Primes, unless of course every single Founder purchaser would sign an agreement nullifying that particular clause.

Yes, it is too much to ask.

Free stuff is free stuff. Next Christmas, when your friends and family give you stuff, try those lines on people when they give you something you don't particularly like, and tell me how that ends up. My guess is that they will stop giving you stuff altogether, which is exactly what should happen.

The entire point of "free" stuff is "this is what it is, like it or lump it", it is not a negotiation, it's a give away.

Actually, I buy my wife a present, and I tell her not to get me anything in return, simply because Id rather invest the unspent money into something more worth while than something I dont need. If I had my way, I wouldnt celebrate christmas in the first place. The act of buying gifts have no bearing on the holiday, and has been so commercialized, it becomes no different than two people trading $20 and you might as well go buy yourself what you want, skipping the transaction in the process.

And, none of this is free. The content has been bought and paid for by the community through micro transactions. If those transactions all of a sudden stopped..... do you think DE would still be putting out content for another year with no income? Think about what gives them a paycheck in the first place and allows them to keep putting out content... Its not free.

Edited by Faulcun