Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Has Come A Long Way.

X3Evanescence

I still remember back then in U7 when Loki was underrated.

All those threads saying that Radial Disarm was useless and needed a buff.

Look how far Loki has come. As the mods grew better, Loki got better.

Loki Prime came and his design is one of the best if not the best.

People started to see the true capabilities of the frame of manipulation.

To play Loki is an art, no, Loki is art himself. Efficiency mods press 2 press 4 press E

Edited by X3Evanescence

I've been around for a while now and I don't remember Loki being underrated.  I remember him being hated for a number of reasons, but never underrated.  Most people disliked or refused to use him too, including me, until I decided to give him a chance and master him.  He was a completely different play style from the other warframes.  After I learned him, I learned to love him.  Never could get over the trolling though.

I remember when Loki use to be one of the starting frames... and that was the first frame I started with. Claimed to be a difficult frame to use,  I decides to use it anyways because of the challenge, and sense then it has been my favorite frames, more so than ash.

I'd play Loki if everyone else didn't. What makes me valuable to the squad as a good loki player? Nothing. Because anyone can be a good Loki player.

I'd say a good team focused Ash or Oberon is harder to pull off.

Even though I play Chroma, the easiest frame in the game with the hardest mods in the game.

I remember when Loki use to be one of the starting frames... and that was the first frame I started with. Claimed to be a difficult frame to use,  I decides to use it anyways because of the challenge, and sense then it has been my favorite frames, more so than ash.

same, I actually had diffuculty moving onto other frames. I'd learnt to play the game stealthily cause I was kinda weak and found it hard to switch to more tanky frames

I'd play Loki if everyone else didn't. What makes me valuable to the squad as a good loki player? Nothing. Because anyone can be a good Loki player.

Agreed

I'd say a good team focused Ash or Oberon is harder to pull off.

Agreed

Even though I play Chroma, the easiest frame in the game with the hardest mods in the game.

I find it hard to use Chroma for two reasons.

1) Don't like his theme (not a dragon guy) [personal opinion. Please don't retaliate with all your dragon fanboy-ness]

2) I just never found a way to mod for him and use him in an effective way. So I found him challenging to use. Challenging in an un-fun way, because Dragon themed :P

I find it hard to use Chroma for two reasons.1) Don't like his theme (not a dragon guy) [personal opinion. Please don't retaliate with all your dragon fanboy-ness]2) I just never found a way to mod for him and use him in an effective way. So I found him challenging to use. Challenging in an un-fun way, because Dragon themed :P

I use chroma as a melee frame.

Loki is an easy mode frame what doesn't require any real skill to use, that's why there are so many Loki players.

sorry but i can proudly say youre wrong.... ive seen lots of loki players fall so easy even on invis, lots think that just go full invi or spam 4 will do but nope mr a lot of players fail at playing him 

And yeah im a loki player as you can see but meh thats not the point here.. even so i know how to use him <3

Edited by xDesconocidox

sorry but i can proudly say youre wrong.... ive seen lots of loki players fall so easy even on invis, lots think that just go full invi or spam 4 will do but nope mr a lot of players fail at playing him 

And yeah im a loki player as you can see but meh thats not the point here.. even so i know how to use him <3

How do you even use Loki wrong? Like, Macro 2 and away you go. You don't even need 4 with all these OP weapons we have. And it's not like the A.I is smart enough to try attack their invisible enemy, so how can you possibly fall as a Loki?

When running with Loki sometimes I jump up high and use Decoy + Switch Teleport to travel a long distance loosing my chasers, it not only feels good to do but it's also very useful. Loki is love, Loki is life.