Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fourms In General Is Garbage (Functionality Issue)

Z3ROWOLFHD

First off, Mobile Forums. If you ever have a mobile device and try going to the Warframe forums, it goes into the mobile version. Its nice and all, but the fact that EVERY POST you click goes to the VERY earliest reply. No way to fix it, so if its a 6 page thread you gotta tap page back 6 times and have to wait for each page to load. This is very frustrating and I wonder if the people who code the forum framework have even tried mobile.

Also, how is it that when I try using the BBCODE %7Boption%7D brackets it says "This extension is not allowed" When I can post that same Imgur link perfectly fine?

Can we seriously get better forum design? 

Also, how is it that when I try using the BBCODE %7Boption%7D brackets it says "This extension is not allowed" When I can post that same Imgur link perfectly fine?

Maybe because you're trying to post an imgur link rather than a .png link which is what is allowed?

I'm on movile site right now and the thing you say about going to last reply doesn't happen. The forums in general (full version also) opens the thread in place in which they think you finished reading it. If you went through all reaponses on all 4 sites then when you come back to this thread it opens on the last answer. Sadly(or not) the site doesn't see if so it doesn't know what you actualle read. It's based on sites, if you only opened first site on first visit then it will open second time when you open this thread again.

Mobile site has many flaws but what you mentioned is not one of them.

About %7Boption%7D, you need direct link to picture and not link to site containing the picture. It should end in image extension.

To get direct link to image you can right click on it, click 'open image in new tab' go to this tab and copy address. Or you can right click on image qnd click 'copy link to graphic', that should also work.

the Image Tag is for embedding a Link to an Image.

if your Link isn't directly to an image, it will not work. it needs to be directing to the file path of the Image.

also known as Hot Linking.

This. Some images don't end in .jpeg .gif. .png etc. Some have extensions after the image filepath. These images cannot be linked, although in some cases I find removing the extension after the file name will allow it to be linked.