Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50K Vs 75K

fatpig84

I think I am done here. *sigh*

Keep whining. I will just go and play some missions.

Dhis is for you -

E

EDIT:

I'm getting all the potato/cores with 12 scores on one side, so I can switch again if I wanted to, so if you like to call that whining.

try to think out of the box, it might make some sense to you why all this is happening.

Edited by LotusBF

Hello.....Where are all the "RIGGED" whinners now?

You guys there? What do you have to say now?

Atleast, Nef gave potato when he was losing. Look at Alad,giving potato when it was tied.

You do realize that Nef did THE SAME THING when the score was tied earlier in the event, right? Alad was winning 7-6, I believe it was, and Nef offered an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint, while Alad offered 50,000 credits. When the score was 7-7,(That's a tie, for those of you not paying attention. Still with me? Good.) Nef then offered an Orokin Reactor Blueprint, while Alad still offered only 50,000 credits. THAT is when a lot of us on Alad's side called BS, and started flooding the forums with complaints of rigging, lads.Because Nef offered a Reactor when the score was tied. Now that Alad has done the same, suddenly every Nef supporter is coming out of the woodwork to cry foul.

Oh, no. Nonononono. You don't get to complain now. You had your potatoes. You will let us have ours now, and you'll like it.