Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50K Vs 75K

fatpig84

Let me get this straight, last time Nef was one behind it was 25 rare cores vs 50k credits. Now that nef is one ahead it's 50k vs 75k. If that's fair to you then you need glasses and a mental evaluation. 

You need sarcasm meter and some brains bru

I know right? I mean, how can DE rig Nef to offer 50,000 credits against Alad's measly 75,000 and expect us to not call bullS#&$? So unfair.

u need it 2

Edited by Odik

The rewards are based on participation, DE announced this during the Gradivus event, if one side swins too much the other side ups the ante, while the winning side drops it.

Alad has been winning by a large margin for most of this event so Nef starts raising the stakes, it's not a giant conspiracy, it's just how the game works.

Alad is ahead and Nef gets better rewards. People complain.

Anyo is ahead and Alad gets better rewards. People complain.

No, Nef got much better rewards when he was behind. Alad is behind it's a tiny bit better. That's why people are complaining.

Im mad more than you and was waiting this SH*T 4 hours and losing my time when i could just go for sleep BUT ASDFDHJADKAS IM GOIN SLEEP NOW AND SEE EXPLOSION TOMORROW

Edited by Odik

No, Nef got much better rewards when he was behind. Alad is behind it's a tiny bit better. That's why people are complaining.

I suppose you're not wrong. But then again, Nef was behind by a lot more.

The rewards are based on participation, DE announced this during the Gradivus event, if one side swins too much the other side ups the ante, while the winning side drops it.

Alad has been winning by a large margin for most of this event so Nef starts raising the stakes, it's not a giant conspiracy, it's just how the game works.

Good Guy Orcot.