Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50K Vs 75K

fatpig84

The rewards are based on participation, DE announced this during the Gradivus event, if one side swins too much the other side ups the ante, while the winning side drops it.

Alad has been winning by a large margin for most of this event so Nef starts raising the stakes, it's not a giant conspiracy, it's just how the game works.

That still doesn't mean it works well

Time to store up Alad credit so I might actually be able to take advantage of the situation if Nef ever offers something good while I'm both conscious and at home.

We all know that'll never happen.

Let me get this straight, last time Nef was one behind it was 25 rare cores vs 50k credits. Now that nef is one ahead it's 50k vs 75k. If that's fair to you then you need glasses and a mental evaluation. 

The second time Nef was one behind it was 50k vs 75k.  The first time he was behind it was 100k vs Sald's 20 blue cores.

Edited by Soulgazer

The rewards are based on participation, DE announced this during the Gradivus event, if one side swins too much the other side ups the ante, while the winning side drops it.

Alad has been winning by a large margin for most of this event so Nef starts raising the stakes, it's not a giant conspiracy, it's just how the game works.

but why does it have to be that way and basically steer the community into what the game wants when it would seem more fair to give both the same rewards and let the community actually choose who to fight for.

Alad is ahead and Nef gets better rewards. People complain.

Anyo is ahead and Alad gets better rewards. People complain.

Because people are idiots, but I blame god for it, he missed to put brains in at least 6 billion peoples head.

No, Nef got much better rewards when he was behind. Alad is behind it's a tiny bit better. That's why people are complaining.

6 points ahead after 6 battles is the same like 1 point ahead after 17 battles? Your logic and the ones of everyone complaining is awesome.

Edited by Kuestenjung

People are forgeting that during first day when alad got advantage he started giving BETTER reward(cores vs credits that can be easily earned especially with double credits from event), he did it 2 or 3 times in a row, yet no one from alad side mentions it. 

technically giving equal reward would be most fair since side/weapon that has most support would win but sadly it wont work because of one rumor that exists among they players: rumor that losers will only get bp of winner side weapon instead of potatoed gun with slot, because of this reason many players dont support certain side because of lore reasons or because they want that gun but because they are afraid that they will get inferior reward.

Edited by Culaio

History lesson. Nef was behind by 6 before he started his string of gold cores. Teetering by 1 or 2 is not going to bring them back.

and then when it balanced out 7:7 and he Lost ONE, he went back throwing Gold Cores at us again.

Still, kind of sucks for 'alad loyalists' who've turned down a catalyst, big piles of creds and oodles of gold cores to find when they get to be the underdog...

all they get is 25k extra.

People are forgeting that during first day when alad got advantage he started giving BETTER reward(cores vs credits that can be easily earned especially with double credits from event), he did it 2 or 3 times in a row, yet no one from alad side mentions it. 

technically giving equal reward would be most fair since side/weapon that has most support would win but sadly it wont work because of one rumor that exists among they players: rumor that losers will only get bp of winner side weapon instead of potatoed gun with slot, because of this reason many players dont support certain side because of lore reasons or because they want that gun but because they are afraid that they will get inferior reward.

or maybe because the Karak is a superior weapon to the Dera - one being hitscan while the other has travel time...  

or that a majority of the people in the game actually find Black/Red more aesthetically pleasing then a weird Metallic Teal color...   

or because people genuinely didn't like the idea of supporting Nef because of that False Profit event which was largely disliked.

the fear of an inferior reward is such a minor camp that considering it a reason as to why DE came in and rigged the match up is almost kinda insane. 

*Rewards favor Nef Anyo*

DE IS RIGGING THE EVENT!

*Rewards favor Alad V*

TOTALLY LEGIT!

Deal with it guys, it's RNG with some tendencies towards the losing party. I guess the type of item is determined by RNG and the amount by who is ahead (with or without some more RNG).

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

*Rewards favor Nef Anyo*

DE IS RIGGING THE EVENT!

*Rewards favor Alad V*

TOTALLY LEGIT!

Deal with it guys, it's RNG with some tendencies towards the losing party. I guess the type of item is determined by RNG and the amount by who is ahead (with or without some more RNG).

its not so much that the new reward favours Alad... as it favours him in such an underwhelming manner, when nef got swarms of gold cores, a catalyst and massive piles of creds

*Rewards favor Nef Anyo*

DE IS RIGGING THE EVENT!

*Rewards favor Alad V*

TOTALLY LEGIT!

right r5 cores FOUR(4) times in a row, followed by potatos and then r5 cores again for loosing BY ONE(1) is clearly RNG

Edited by Hory94

right r5 cores FOUR(4) times in a row, followed by potatos and then r5 cores again for loosing BY ONE(1) is clearly RNG

Since it's still random, it could happen

I wonder why on the earth you would use the system of RNG to event like this though

Still, kind of sucks for 'alad loyalists' who've turned down a catalyst, big piles of creds and oodles of gold cores to find when they get to be the underdog...

all they get is 25k extra.

It should be taken as a good sign, it means you're winning the big fight, granted you're not getting the extra trinkets but you'll still get your big payout, you just have to resist temptation.

Lucky for me I'm in it for the rewards, I'm with Nef for lore reasons but I don't really care for the end-event guns so I can casually switch sides without fear of losing the gun I want since I'll settle with either.