Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50K Vs 75K

fatpig84

but why does it have to be that way and basically steer the community into what the game wants when it would seem more fair to give both the same rewards and let the community actually choose who to fight for.

Because apparently if it's a land slide for one side that's not "fun" even though literally nothing changes in the missions if one side is winning by a lot.

Instead people would rather have a rigged competition to promote some kind of weird competition where one side gets a lot better rewards than the other. Which is not a true competition but whatever.

It should be taken as a good sign, it means you're winning the big fight, granted you're not getting the extra trinkets but you'll still get your big payout, you just have to resist temptation.

Lucky for me I'm in it for the rewards, I'm with Nef for lore reasons but I don't really care for the end-event guns so I can casually switch sides without fear of losing the gun I want since I'll settle with either.

Except for the "losing" side gets the big payout and the better battle pay rewards.

Not rigged at all ,100% fair

Let me get this straight, last time Nef was one behind it was 25 rare cores vs 50k credits. Now that nef is one ahead it's 50k vs 75k. If that's fair to you then you need glasses and a mental evaluation. 

No, Nef got much better rewards when he was behind. Alad is behind it's a tiny bit better. That's why people are complaining.

Really? Alad got better rewards still you guys are saying it's rigged because Alad didn't give a potato?

Guess what....Nef was 0,when Alad was 6...That is the reason why he had so much better rewards.

Also,I believe the second or third battle gave 75k from Nef and 50k from Alad...Just the opposite of what we have now.

Let Nef win 3 more,so it's 12:9 or 13:9 in favor of Nef and I am pretty sure Alad will give out potato. Wanna do it?

Seriously,you guys need to get a life and just enjoy he game as it is instead of whining when you are getting better rewards.

And this post is not Sarcastic,don't assume it to be.

What part of Nef was 1 away from a tie and gave out gold cores do you not get? Stop being so blind and yelling blah blah can't hear you. Unless Alad gives 25 rare cores if he is 1 away like Nef did, then it's rigged. This wasn't oh Nef was catching up, no he has tied before this and the moment he went back to under he did that. He had won multiple after multiple of matches before that.

Really? Alad got better rewards still you guys are saying it's rigged because Alad didn't give a potato?

Guess what....Nef was 0,when Alad was 6...That is the reason why he had so much better rewards.

Also,I believe the second or third battle gave 75k from Nef and 50k from Alad...Just the opposite of what we have now.

Let Nef win 3 more,so it's 12:9 or 13:9 in favor of Nef and I am pretty sure Alad will give out potato. Wanna do it?

Seriously,you guys need to get a life and just enjoy he game as it is instead of whining when you are getting better rewards.

And this post is not Sarcastic,don't assume it to be.

What part of Nef was 1 away from a tie and gave out gold cores do you not get? Stop being so blind and yelling blah blah can't hear you. Unless Alad gives 25 rare cores if he is 1 away like Nef did, then it's rigged. This wasn't oh Nef was catching up, no he has tied before this and the moment he went back to under he did that. He had won multiple after multiple of matches before that.

Apparently,you guys are the ones that can't hear or see logic.....

"He had won multiple after multiple of matches before that."

You say the above as if Alad didn't win 6 times in a row.....

For you guys...Its perfectly fine if Alad wins 6 times in a row,but "ITS RIGGED" if Nef wins 5 times in a row. Keep your BS to yourself.

At first,I myself thought the event might be rigged. So,I took my time to see if Alad gives better rewards when he started losing. And he did. I am pretty sure if Alad lost 6 times in a row when it was tied at 8-8,Alad would have given potato and R5 cores. But that stage never came.

This was the very first time that Alad was behind Nef in matter of points. Maybe if this happened a few more times,Alad would have given R5 or even potatoes. Did you really expect a Potato from Alad the very first time he got behind Nef? Like really?

All those who are saying event is rigged till now is just plain ignorant.....

Edited by NN13

For you guys...Its perfectly fine if Alad wins 6 times in a row,but "ITS RIGGED" if Nef wins 5 times in a row. Keep your BS to yourself.

At first,I myself thought the event might be rigged. So,I took my time to see if Alad gives better rewards when he started losing. And he did. I am pretty sure if Alad lost 6 times in a row when it was tied at 8-8,Alad would have given potato and R5 cores. But that stage never came.

This was the very first time that Alad was behind Nef in matter of points. Maybe if this happened a few more times,Alad would have given R5 or even potatoes. Did you really expect a Potato from Alad the very first time he got behind Nef? Like really?

No one is expecting Alad to rain potatoes.

But pitting Catalyst against 50k credits was ridiculous.

Why not just 25 golden cores instead or a reactor ?

Hell it is equally ridiculous if Alad gets a catalyst reward and Nef anyo side gets 50k credits.

That is the GIST of the problem itself.

You're being purposefully dense and it's not helping your case any. The only reason Nef has won as many times as he has is because he was giving away better battle pay. Easy as that. If you can't see that then there is no point in talking with you.

Do none of the Alad supporting conspiracy theorists have the memory or integrity to acknowledge that Nec's battle pay advantage started with a small edge in credits?

He did. But he didn't start giving away r5 cores until after Alad had won 6 times in a row and a hotfix. Coincidence? Maybe.

You're being purposefully dense and it's not helping your case any. The only reason Nef has won as many times as he has is because he was giving away better battle pay. Easy as that. If you can't see that then there is no point in talking with you.

And you are being purposefully dense by ignoring the fact that it is obvious,even in real life,that the losing partly offers better rewards to get the edge. Easy as that. If you can't see that then there is no point in talking to you.

More over,as I said,this is the very first time Alad was behind Nef. And just so you guys know,battle pay is indeed selected by RNG,with RNG favoring the losing side.

You guys really think people at DE manually set the battle pay? Is it really possible for an employee of a company to set the rewards at different times in a day? You guys really think people at DE don't sleep or they work all day to set the battle pay?

It is all RNG,an automated system placed by DE. If there were more cases where Alad was lagging behind Nef,we might have had RNG choose 25 R5 cores for Alad vs 50k or 20 U5 cores for Nef.

It's not like Nef always gave R5 cores and potatoes. There were instances where Nef gave 75K vs Alad's 50K. It is just that Nef remained on the losing side for more times,thus we got more good rewards from him.

It really is as simple as that. No matter how bad you guys feel for supporting Alad and missing out potatoes and cores,this is the fact. Your whining will not change the fact. Sorry.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed maliciousness

And you are being purposefully dense by ignoring the fact that it is obvious,even in real life,that the losing partly offers better rewards to get the edge. Easy as that. If you can't see that then there is no point in talking to you.

More over,as I said,this is the very first time Alad was behind Nef. And just so you guys know,battle pay is indeed selected by RNG,with RNG favoring the losing side.

You guys really think people at DE manually set the battle pay? Is it really possible for an employee of a company to set the rewards at different times in a day? You guys really think people at DE don't sleep or they work all day to set the battle pay?

It is all RNG,an automated system placed by DE. If there were more cases where Alad was lagging behind Nef,we might have had RNG choose 25 R5 cores for Alad vs 50k or 20 U5 cores for Nef.

It's not like Nef always gave R5 cores and potatoes. There were instances where Nef gave 75K vs Alad's 50K. It is just that Nef remained on the losing side for more times,thus we got more good rewards from him.

It really is as simple as that. No matter how bad you guys feel for supporting Alad and missing out potatoes and cores,this is the fact. Your whining will not change the fact. Sorry.

^this

I completly agree with this, we saw during first days that after alad already got advantage in points he started giving cores as reward vs nef credits that people didnt really want since they are easy to earn especially with double credits from second event , and it happen 2 or 3 times in a row, I even switched side once to get better reward(cores) once which I regreted(after that I decided to support Nef no matter the reward).

Also its not true that only small amount of people believe in the rumor that losers will only get bp of winners weapon, in every team I was since event started there is 1-2 people who believe in the rumor.

Well least team Greed knows EXACTLY who to support.

Team Greed supports nanomachines (son)

The rewards are based on participation, DE announced this during the Gradivus event, if one side swins too much the other side ups the ante, while the winning side drops it.

Alad has been winning by a large margin for most of this event so Nef starts raising the stakes, it's not a giant conspiracy, it's just how the game works.

Go away with you common sense and logic. We don't like your kind here. Why won't you let us do our endgame pvp against the gods?

You guys really think people at DE manually set the battle pay? Are you guys really that stupid? Think of it for God sake,is it really possible for an employee of a company to set the rewards at different times in a day? You guys really think people at DE don't sleep or they work all day to set the battle pay?

lol -where was ur RNG when Nef was loosing till 6-0???  he was so "favorised" by ur RNG  that he lost 6-0 

and manualy placing the rewards could be possible for ppl with authorised access even from their homes and beds! lol

and it hard to argue,since there is no proof of any of this -nor RNG selector nor Manual Selector!

but seeing how the rewards are placed-can't call it a fair fight! DE should have made both side Rewards fair same -cores vs cores, cred vs cred , potato vs potato and let the comunity choose who wins! but not a brainless RNG deciding who is gonna win or not! 

Edited by doping91

You can manipulate a event without people knowing it, speed of the conflict, battle pay ..etc 

there's so much you can control behind the scenes to make sure the event going the way they want.

Also you don't have to work all day to set the battle pay, you can planned it beforehand and then let the system run it.

but it's all totally understandable if it have to happen.

You can manipulate a event without people knowing it, speed of the conflict, battle pay ..etc 

there's so much you can control behind the scenes to make sure the event going the way they want.

Also you don't have to work all day to set the battle pay, you can planned it beforehand and then let the system run it.

but it's all totally understandable if it have to happen.

i persoally feel like they didn't finish modeling karak wraith and they want nef to win so they have to work less as they have dera ready.(only my opinnion, and also how i see this)

P.S:Salad is love, Salad is life.

i persoally feel like they didn't finish modeling karak wraith and they want nef to win so they have to work less as they have dera ready.(only my opinnion, and also how i see this)

P.S:Salad is love, Salad is life.

I think they just want the event last longer and not giving away too much,

2 hours per conflict means a lot of Fusion cores involved

People complaining for the sake of complaining.

Alad's been behind, what? 3 or 4 times? And just barely so.

There have been plenty of times where Nef Anyo was behind and offered this same deal of 75,000 credits vs. Alad's 50,000 credits. And there have been other times where he upped it and offered rare cores.

Want a solution? Continue supporting Nef Anyo when the scale balances out and rewards are the same. Then Alad will get better rewards.

lol -where was ur RNG when Nef was loosing till 6-0???  he was so "favorised" by ur RNG  that he lost 6-0 

and manualy placing the rewards could be possible for ppl with authorised access even from their homes and beds! lol

and it hard to argue,since there is no proof of any of this -nor RNG selector nor Manual Selector!

but seeing how the rewards are placed-can't call it a fair fight! DE should have made both side Rewards fair same -cores vs cores, cred vs cred , potato vs potato and let the comunity choose who wins! but not a brainless RNG deciding who is gonna win or not! 

Clearly,you have problems understanding things.

First,reply to this(so that you understand)- "manualy placing the rewards could be possible for ppl with authorised access even from their homes and beds! lol"

True enough. It can be done from bed. But will he/she/whoever you are talking about do it? No,because they work there. It is NOT their job to work for DE when they are at home,enjoying weekend holiday.

Now,if it were true that they were doing it manually,then they would have to be awake all day.

One battle ends,set battle pay for another, and the process repeats.

Then it goes something like this -

1st battlepay - Set manually at 6 p.m.

2nd battlepay - Set manually at 1a.m.

3rd battlepay - Set manually at 4 a.m.

And it goes on.

Now,lets get real....You still think someone is setting battlepays at different timings during a day? Unlike many players here,most of the developers have a real life.

Now,reply to this - "where was ur RNG when Nef was loosing till 6-0???  he was so "favorised" by ur RNG  that he lost 6-0"

It was there. It started giving out small bonus for Nef,but that was not enough to turn the tide. I still remember a reward,where Nef was giving 75k vs Alad 20 U5 core and Alad won that. The more Nef lost,the better rewards he gave.

Also,if same rewards was given from both,then the event would have been pretty static and boring. Alad would have won straightaway. And that is not even logical.

Most logical decision in such situations,when compared to real life,is that the losing party gives better rewards to turn the tide of the battle. The whole political world is based on this logic.