Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop This

Sword Art is just lame derivative garbage. It plays every single Cliche in the book, and it plays them harder than I play my Devil May Cry games. 

I've never seen a single anime where the main protagonist was more of a bullcrap generic chosen one. It's 200% predictable, and even beats out Naruto in terms of how quickly the overall level of quality dropped. 

If you have REALLY bad tastes in anime, it might seem OK. But only if your tastes are so bad that you're one of the middle schooler's who always wore a clan headband to school. I call them Narutards. 

If you want a real anime, With good writing and all, try Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, G Gundam, JJBA, Kill la Kill, or Gurren Lagann.

Edited by Plasmaface

Sword Art is just lame derivative garbage. It plays every single Cliche in the book, and it plays them harder than I play my Devil May Cry games. 

I've never seen a single anime where the main protagonist was more of a bullcrap generic chosen one. It's 200% predictable, and even beats out Naruto in terms of how quickly the overall level of quality dropped. 

If you have REALLY bad tastes in anime, it might seem OK. But only if your tastes are so bad that you're one of the middle schooler's who always wore a clan headband to school. I call them Narutards. 

If you want a real anime, With good writing and all, try Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, G Gundam, JJBA, Kill la Kill, or Gurren Lagann.

Don't say that here, they will insult Kill LA Kill. :D 

Honestly, Most anime is good but for me the favorite would end up being Fairy Tail.

MLG should be less about veteran players killing eachother and getting overglorified up to the point where it makes them seem bad.

And more about veteran players playing ridiculously hard games. (killing eachother is fine if the game is ridiculously hard)

In that spirit, have two of my favorite MLG videos.

You might like this too.