Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Sappin Was Suspended Again (And Put In Mod Que), But This Time She Has No Idea What It Was.

Public_Stalker

You know, Sappin has just gave up now, she said that she wont post in anything but off-topic with the exception of asking questions in PhP. You know, when she's not suspended, I wont be around here on these forums and neither will she for a long time, we're going back to the game, she still has no idea why she was suspended. She found out a while ago but I put off posting a topic about it because of reasons.

EDIT: Sappin's account stopped glitching and she found out what she was suspended for. She honestly thinks it's a BS reason because she was tired at the moment.

Edited by Public_Stalker

Mhhh...

If she doesn't know why she got suspended maybe she should (if there is the chance/time/possibility to do so) contact a com-mod or DE staff and ask why...just thinking out loud :s

edit, Next time, please use the word please (or something like it) if you want that I edit or remove a part of my post....

Edited by Fabpsi

Maybe it's the spamming of questions(/topics, rather than compiling them into one big thread)? I don't know, been here a lot and never been suspended.

She asked one question  yesterday, one.

Mhhh...

If she doesn't know why she got suspended maybe she should (if there is the chance/time/possibility to do so) contact a com-mod or DE staff and ask why (or you can do it since it seems like you too know each other well enough...but I don't know for sure how well this would work if you ask...just thinking out loud :s)

She asked support.

Also, why, just, delete that, in the parentheses, now.

Edited by Public_Stalker

She asked one question  yesterday, one.

She asked support.

Also, why, just, delete that, in the parentheses, now.

She should still contact a Community mod and/or DERebecca. An answer from the support can take some time.

About the "Why" I wrote the stuff in the parantheses: 

Because if a random person I don't know creates a thread about another random person I don't know, describing what happened kinda detailed (with some information) I sorta think that those 2 persons are connected/ know each other in some way.

That beeing said, I suggested you can ask too. (because you stated that She won't be here in the forums in the future.)

.... and for the next time: If you want that I edit or delete a part of my post, just ask a little bit nicer ^-^ Nothing wrong with using a word like "please" :3 (even if it is sorta rare in the internet :s)

Edited by Fabpsi

She should still contact a Community mod and/or DERebecca. An answer from the support can take some time.

About the "Why" I wrote the stuff in the parantheses: 

Because if a random person I don't know creates a thread about another random person I don't know, describing what happened kinda detailed (with some information) I sorta think that those 2 persons are connected/ know each other in some way.

That beeing said, I suggested you can ask too. (because you stated that She won't be here in the forums in the future.)

.... and for the next time: If you want that I edit or delete a part of my post, just ask a little bit nicer ^-^ Nothing wrong with using a word like "please" :3 (even if it is sorta rare in the internet :s)

Sorry if that came off as rude, me and Sappin have a twisted sense of humor.

Sorry if that came off as rude, me and Sappin have a twisted sense of humor.

np^^ Lately I am just very careful in the forums (and ingame) regarding jokes and humor :s ... so many people asking questions and wanting stuff ;A;

Well as far as I know you only get suspended afer getting at least 3 warning points.

I recently got one, and the system didnt even let me post again, befor i acknowledged that warning.

They also quoted my post and showed exactly what was wrong with it, so from my experience she (dont know her btw) should know what she did wrong, or at least be able to easily find out by looking at her Profile and open her warning history.