Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Riddle No Warframe Player Could Slove.

(PSN)AR19_NR

Recently on the PS4 chat box I posted a riddle and the first person who was able to solve the riddle would get a reward. However no one was able to correctly answer the riddle and win the prize. I have since told the players who participated the answer, but I want to see if any Warframe player can solve it. There is no prize involved this time, I just want to test your brains. Also if you are someone who participated in the original post please don't spoil the answer for the others.

"When the battle begins I can be found standing next to the holy man, but when the fighting starts no one can move like I can" who am I?

Good luck.

Sounds like it's the Knight pawn, as it's the only one to move in L shape, instead of straight line.

Yeah it's either Knight or Queen. Queen has unrestricted movement in any direction which nothing else can do, but Knight has completely unique movement.

Sounds like it's the Knight pawn, as it's the only one to move in L shape, instead of straight line. And usually stands next to the pawn with cross on it, so there's holiness.

Oberon.

More generally, a Knight.

A Knight... from chess.

You guys are quick. Be honest, did you find out using your brains, or did you just type in the riddle in to google?

Yeah it's either Knight or Queen. Queen has unrestricted movement in any direction which nothing else can do, but Knight has completely unique movement.

Queen can move move in every direction and has no range limit but still, all of these are straight likes that any other pawn can do, on the other hand, as you said, the Knight has completely unique pattern.

You guys are quick. Be honest, did you find out using your brains, or did you just type in the riddle in to google?

Chess tip was very helpful, I had to google names of pawns in english though...

Edited by Mofixil

Let me know something guy, I know a lot of riddle and I also create some of my own. Would you like me to post a riddle on this forum every now and then just to see if the community can solve it? According to this tread when you guys work together you can figure things out quick. So what do you think?

Edited by (PS4)AR19_NR