Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Need A Break From Warframe, Try This Game!

R34LM

If the grinding has taken its toll and you need some time away, but are still looking for a cooperative game, I certainly recommend playing Guns of Icarus.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209080/

Steampunk airships duking it out in the sky in the most epic way possible, with the satisfaction of landing a well coordinated charge against the opponents! Read the description for more details, but definitely give it a go. It's 75% off for a while and it is well worth the purchase!

I've done some pretty blasphemous things then. I've taken numerous half-month long breaks.

blasphemy.gif

Not the first time. But here is the funny thing:

Blasphemy: the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things.

Makes you wonder.

Edited by R34LM

Not the first time. But here is the funny thing:

Blasphemy: the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things.

Makes you wonder.

warframe is love, warframe is life.  one cannot simply be a tenno and not be dedicated.

If Warframe is your life, I would really have to question your priorities.

I do the same all the time :( but then again.... 2 jobs, owning a business, running a clan, and doing music.... but hey, someone's gotta kill them grineer :P

I have that game. It was way too cooperative in my opinion compared to Warframe and it's "cooperative" gameplay. Unless you have a party of four friends coordinating pretty well, you will almost always lose. Especially if you have a bunch of randoms all trying to be gunners and no engineers.