Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Face-Palm Whenever We Get This Raid Reward

Oranji

Alright. I'll make this short and simple.

I'm talking about these badboys -that in my opinion, serves no purpose other than to dilute the Raid drop table.

3bgec1M.png

But that's just me so I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Here's mine:

Arcane Rainbow          PASSIVE              10%/20%/30%/40%            Resist elemental procs            Rare

FLwMCtL.png

Arcane Rainbow          PASSIVE              10%/20%/30%/40%            Resist elemental procs            Rare

Yeah, I dont see a need of those except the Arcane Nullifier, that one would be usefull for the Infestation and Disrupters.

If it was to resist the damage type it would be usefull, of course the percentage would have to be tonned down.

but that's too OP D: MUST. NOT. BE. OP.... but wait we want OP....

There's a difference between OP and useless, how many times did you Rad proc from an enemy for instance?

Heat would be good against Nalpams but must people just stay clear of them flamming rockets.

Eletric.... Eletric Crawler, Eletric Water and Arc Traps, that's IT!

Cold Proc... no enemy in the system procs cold! The only thing is the floors in the Void that we avoid and the Cryo Barrels.

Magnetic is the only one usefull if you against the infested and dont want to lose all your energy when a Disruptor blind-sides you.

And OP, Arcane Rainbow? Hmmm.... that would be a good one, but maybe if the percentage went lower than 40% after all event if most are completely useless, it would be a bit too much.

IMO even if those were connected into one, they'd still be useless because:

- I am yet to see enemy with ice proc or damage

- I am yet to see electric proc do anything to players

- No Toxic or Slash or Blast proc resistance and THOSE are the main nemesis (at least for me personally)

Edited by EvilChaosKnight