Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Can Someone Tell Me Why There Is A Rank 10 Split Chamber On The Loose?

(PSN)Kazaroosue

Hard to photoshop a phone picture... Someone broke into warframes coding on Ps4 and altered the values of split chamber maybe?

Matching polarity -_- 

True. That seems maybe the only possibility.

By common sense, DE doesn't release another "rare". If any, should be "primed", whoever's doing this is not very smart. He's missed too many reasonable senses when setting up this... OP however is at least success in generating the attention to his post and the idea of Split Chamber rank 10, if any was his motive.

So, PS4 Warframe gets an exclusive Split Chamber mod? That's unfair!

If this logic must be applied when PS4 players think PC players having things is unfair, then I fully agree with this. Can a Dev clarify what is happening here? Is it some 1337 ub3r h@x0r?

The mod seems legit...It is probably not photoshoped.

Because if it was photshoped,then the one doing it took great care to modify the damage and status of Glaxion to the exact values. Also,not sure what He/she would accomplish by photoshopping it. Since,he is showing it on the trading screen.

But,it is not a Primed Mod....It is most likely a bug.

Edited by NN13

It's an unfinished primed mod. All mods already have a broken, normal and primed counterpart, some of them just don't have the pearlescent border and "primed" tacked to it. How this unfinished mod made it into the wild is beyond me though.

Just bought it, hope i didn't get ripped off.    http://prntscr.com/772flw

Why in the world would you buy a mod that isn't supposed to exist with THAT much? If DE gets wind of that, they'll remove it and then you have to beg for the transaction to be rewinded.

Edited by Storchenbein

hmmm....a Dev mod maybe...or some unreleased one.......few days ago a clan mate told me he once had a EMP aura that he sold for 10k or something............

or someone hacked PS4 and XONE......again.....lizard squad for sure

Yes,you really got ripped off unless DE officially confirms that Split Chamber is now 10 ranks. Because it will be changed if it is a bug. There is no way you are getting to keep it if it turns out to be a bug. You should have contacted someone at DE for confirmation.

hmmm....a Dev mod maybe...or some unreleased one.......few days ago a clan mate told me he once had a EMP aura that he sold for 10k or something............

or someone hacked PS4 and XONE......again.....lizard squad for sure

I'v also got a EMP (Removed Photo)

Edited by (PS4)Kazaroosue

if you got ripped off...which has 99,9 percent chance to be the case, you can go over to DE help desk or something, and report this guy, he would be accused of ripping other players off, but also hacking

there is a chance, that if hes ripped you off, you would be able to get your S#&$ back

if you got ripped off...which has 99,9 percent chance to be the case, you can go over to DE help desk or something, and report this guy, he would be accused of ripping other players off, but also hacking

there is a chance, that if hes ripped you off, you would be able to get your S#&$ back

I am sure D.E wouldn't screw me over.  i'v been a player for a long time, so i'm sure they would treat me well and get justice served if that is the case. :)

I could see this being like other unreleased mods where the seller got it accidentally from transmutation. It's probably in the transmute table when it isn't supposed to be.

I am going to transmute 400 mods in hopes of gettting this xD