Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm The Voice Of Tyl Regor

Hey there, Liza-- I mean, uh, Tenno...

My name is Lucas and I'm the voice of the reworked Tyl Regor in the "Tubemen Of Regor" event.

I want to start off with a hearty "Thank You" to all of the posts, tweets, threads, fanart and YouTube videos you guys have made in support of Tyl Regor's voice and performance. I was first alerted to their presence on the Warframe forums by the Sound Team at DE; and after an hour on the forums (yes, it took me an hour to find all the stuff you guys wrote!), I started searching the rest of the Internet ... only to find Reddit and Tumblr and hosts of other sites going nuts about Tyl Regor! 

It's very humbling to read your kind words and I'm very happy you guys like Tyl Regor. But be sure to give some major props to both the writing team (for the wonderful lines) as well as DE_George and the rest of the Sound Crew at DE (for their sound effects, editing and vocal direction they gave me)!! These guys/gals are the real reason Tyl Regor sounds the way he does. 

So, once again: thanks, Tenno. You may not be the lizards I first made you out to be. 

Regards, 

Lucas Schuneman, The Voice-Acting Ninja

P.S. if I'm allowed a bit of shameless self-promotion, be sure to check out my website, Twitter and Facebook page to stay up-to-date with any new voice-related goodness!

Hey there, Liza-- I mean, uh, Tenno...

My name is Lucas and I'm the voice of the reworked Tyl Regor in the "Tubemen Of Regor" event.

I want to start off with a hearty "Thank You" to all of the posts, tweets, threads, fanart and YouTube videos you guys have made in support of Tyl Regor's voice and performance. I was first alerted to their presence on the Warframe forums by the Sound Team at DE; and after an hour on the forums (yes, it took me an hour to find all the stuff you guys wrote!), I started searching the rest of the Internet ... only to find Reddit and Tumblr and hosts of other sites going nuts about Tyl Regor! 

It's very humbling to read your kind words and I'm very happy you guys like Tyl Regor. But be sure to give some major props to both the writing team (for the wonderful lines) as well as DE_George and the rest of the Sound Crew at DE (for their sound effects, editing and vocal direction they gave me)!! These guys/gals are the real reason Tyl Regor sounds the way he does. 

So, once again: thanks, Tenno. You may not be the lizards I first made you out to be. 

Regards, 
Lucas Schuneman, The Voice-Acting Ninja

P.S. if I'm allowed a bit of shameless self-promotion, be sure to check out my website, Twitter and Facebook page to stay up-to-date with any new voice-related goodness!

"Sick thing your doing tenno, guess i can't blame you though"

As a wanna-be voice actor, may I ask what your voice sounded like before they added all the filters over it? I'm interested in being able to recreate the voice myself and that would be the best starting point.

And since it hasn't been said enough yet: LOVE the character you helped bring to life.

Edited by Morec0

Hold on a sec.. you also do Nef Anyo? I am impressed that you have the talent to voice both a charming erudite villain and a total douchebag villain.

Hee hee hee... thanks. Now it might make sense why I was able to mock Nef Anyo's "Give unto the Void!" so efficiently. =)