Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak Wraith Do 8 Damage On Valkyr

cary2010haha

And the regular Karak deals 9 damage against Valkyr because both of them deal about half of their damage as Impact. Shield damage values are 26 (regular) and 24 (Wraith), meaning Valkyr's shield is gone in ~0.17 seconds.

I've listed some stats now as well, care to start with the feedback?

inb4 comments " better get a latron/p or Lex can do better job"

If 20 damage can do 8 on valkyr, compare it with 9 from automatic secondarys, Soma D:

and they'll tell you the 9 damage automatic secondarys can eliminate her shield in ~0.18 seconds.

Well, a little bit slower but you can't win the new wraith god in the first day, Didn't it ? hahaha

And the regular Karak deals 9 damage against Valkyr because both of them deal about half of their damage as Impact. Shield damage values are 26 (regular) and 24 (Wraith), meaning Valkyr's shield is gone in ~0.17 seconds.

I've listed some stats now as well, care to start with the feedback?

What is your point?

What is your point?

I wonder what this thread is about. What's to take away from this? What would you change about the weapon? Is it strictly a bad weapon because it's bad against Valkyr? What about being able to remove a Mag overshield in ~1.07s? Is that good? Good but not good enough?

Where's the feedback?

I wonder what this thread is about. What's to take away from this? What would you change about the weapon? Is it strictly a bad weapon because it's bad against Valkyr? What about being able to remove a Mag overshield in ~1.07s? Is that good? Good but not good enough?

Where's the feedback?

I dont know about the weapon, but something about the armor on valkyr, yes definitely.

Maybe yes, because its only bad vs valkyrs, Like 9 damage on Dex Furis, or another secondarys and some primarys, jisus focus your build because one warframe, is not entirely fair. It was not happening before introducing valkyr, If a Rhino with his armor, feels like a tank with his 190 on armor...

being able to remove a Mag overshield in ~1.07s? 

With this energy spawn rate no one uses Mag these days. Need 50 energy overshield to bring Mag to (almost) equal footing to tankier frames. Meanwhile a Frost can use that 50 energy to freeze Mag twice.  

With this energy spawn rate no one uses Mag these days. Need 50 energy overshield to bring Mag to (almost) equal footing to tankier frames. Meanwhile a Frost can use that 50 energy to freeze Mag twice.  

Yes, but shields don't exist when you use the karak wraith, it just fails against valks.

I dont know about the weapon, but something about the armor on valkyr, yes definitely.

Maybe yes, because its only bad vs valkyrs, Like 9 damage on Dex Furis, or another secondarys and some primarys, jisus focus your build because one warframe, is not entirely fair. It was not happening before introducing valkyr, If a Rhino with his armor, feels like a tank with his 190 on armor...

They said they won't change the Warframes' base stats. Anyway, they're probably still working on the elemental mods, and those might make Valkyr a lot more squishy.

I use her regularly, Mag and Frost are still my favourite Warframes in PvP. Mag's overshield makes her tankier than Valkyr against neutral damage, and unlike Rhino's Iron Skin it doesn't decay. Also, her augments are really, really good.

So, that ignores the current problem with valkyr, and how unbalanced its right now?

I'm not sure how that helps this discussion about the Karak Wraith. So we've established the weapon is weak against Valkyr. What would you do about the weapon to change that? Switching the Impact and Puncture stats would obviously do the trick, but then you'd have another Braton Prime more or less (I don't know its I/P/S values, but it has more Puncture than Impact in PvE).

Right now, the real answer to that problem is using a sidearm with high Puncture damage. Valkyr is really weak against Puncture, have a look at the effective HP values in this post I made.

I'm not sure how that helps this discussion about the Karak Wraith. So we've established the weapon is weak against Valkyr. What would you do about the weapon to change that? Switching the Impact and Puncture stats would obviously do the trick, but then you'd have another Braton Prime more or less (I don't know its I/P/S values, but it has more Puncture than Impact in PvE).

Right now, the real answer to that problem is using a sidearm with high Puncture damage. Valkyr is really weak against Puncture, have a look at the effective HP values in this post I made.

Gotta get dat quick switch with dat lex prime.

Edited by Public_Stalker

I do not understand why the weapon i/p/s stats are not listed in conclave arsenal. First we were told it was to be removed.

We should not have to go back and forth conclave / regular arsenal to see how the weapon will perform. I'm ok removing all i/p/s stats from pvp for a simplified system for new comers.

If it's gonna stay, add the dang values to conclave arsenal stats!

wait, since when there are impact on pvp? I thought DE simplified it with damage numbers alone?

It's still there. Just not shown in the UI. Don't know if DE messed up or kept IPS in game on purpose.