Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want To Apologize

Eciria

I made some angry and damning posts and comments about the Tubemen of Regor event and over how DE handled rewarding us for it.

I've cooled off and gotten over it, and I now wish to apologize for my brutish and insensitive words towards not only DE but the players of Warframe.

So yes, I am truly sorry, and am looking forward to future activities in Warframe.

Out of curiosity, do you now agree with the way the event was handled, or are you just apologizing for the way you handled the disagreement?

The latter. I still think I and most who supported Nef Anyo were cheated out of the reward we worked for, but I handled it insanely immaturely.

no1 cares =/

I figured someone would say that. You're right, but I felt compelled to make an apology anyway, whether people care or not.

I value these apologies very highly.

It helps a lot, for my faith in humanity, that at least some people can recognise their mistakes and swallow their pride.

Know that.

Would you like for me to completely destroy your faith in humanity?

wait so were u able to get Nef anyo reward ? 

No, anyone who participated enough in the event to get the reward was given the Karak Wraith because Salad V won.

Dont apologize for beeing real. If u dont like something then its ur opinion if people are crying cause of it just dont mind them.

I would agree but I handled my reaction improperly and made myself look like a fool and a beligerant child. My point was lost in my senseless rage.