Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Trollframe Moments Here

Xamuswing

In the game, there are those that are of high quality performance and character, taking down Grineer while cracking jokes about how Baro Ki'Teer is atomos a decent trader.

These are moments where none of that is true.

Go ahead and post stories, pictures, videos, etc. about how screwing with people was more fun than helping them out. I'll start, but you can skip it if you want and post your own.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

In a game of T4 survival, I was joined with the ever fun person that uses only a synoid gammacor and deems others unworthy to play with because of it. They even ridiculed somebody for using Soma Prime (wut?) instead of Boltor, along with saying we shouldn't stay longer than 20 minutes because it was "inefficiant." Clearly, best gaym3r of the year.

Naturally, I looked for the easiest solution to screw with them. Bounce Pads? Too easy. They get out of that too fast. Ask Limbo to Void them? No, the Limbo was actually nice. I know, I'll drain ALL the life support capsules so that he can show how much of an MLG 360 BLAZESCOPE PRO that he is. But he's a Nekros. I had to lay a trap.

We're waiting in the super large atrium like room with traps on the bottom and elevators. Oops, steped on a button! I didn't expect for them to kill him, but they do give radiation procs. Since I use the Dera, he just assumed it was an enemy that downed him. He got accusations everywhere after I T-Bagged his bleeding corpse. I mean, it was true, but he was still rude! He quit shortly after.

Yes, I'm a very salty individual. Would you like a cracker for some lighter salt?

I switch-teleport people into pits or places they can't escape from.

Good times.

But seriously. I hate it when I join a game or get invited to a game where the person/people is/are AFK, I tend to do my best to F*** with them if they do. Like in mobile defense I'll carefully put the objective somewhere I know they either can't get it, or will struggle to do so. Or if I'm Loki, switch teleport them into a glitched area they can't get out of. AFK leechers are the worst scum of the community.