Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Getting Boring.

Rubbertubtub01

my personal situation, is that i can hardly find a CTC match since annihilations modes where launched, and now they added those springs in the halls maps that i perceive like a bit troll, so i have a 25% chance to play in a map that feels like a troll map

haha, DE keep making bad investment in this year, first is Archwing...........I don't we have 1% game pre day is archwing(and waste a dev. team)

an-then is PVP, and other dev, team, and I think there is around 5-10% game pre day is PVP just because it have it's own rep

Maybe the reason why you're getting stun locked is because your opponents found that's a very effective strategy against your style, regardless of Handspring or not.

The moment I find an opponent doesn't have Handspring on, you can guarantee I'm gonna keep knocking them down.  The moment I find that no one else in the match is gathering energy for power use, I'm absolutely gonna take advantage of it.  If a person always starts walking when they start shooting, I'm gonna get them with the daikyu or any other ranged tool.

Maybe the reason why you're getting stun locked is because your opponents found that's a very effective strategy against your style, regardless of Handspring or not.

The moment I find an opponent doesn't have Handspring on, you can guarantee I'm gonna keep knocking them down.  The moment I find that no one else in the match is gathering energy for power use, I'm absolutely gonna take advantage of it.  If a person always starts walking when they start shooting, I'm gonna get them with the daikyu or any other ranged tool.

that would be true

if stunlocking was not cheap

that would be true

if stunlocking was not cheap

Stunlocking isn't easy to do, anymore.  Anyone capable of continuously stunlocking is either good at melee while being shot at (because you're totally vulnerable while trying to pull off attacks), or the victim of the stunlock doesn't have the proper skill to get out of the situation.

You need to do a better job of denying the enemies energy, and using it yourself. That or do a better job of making them waste the energy they have.

You can't play one way and hope to win every time.

You need to do a better job of denying the enemies energy, and using it yourself. That or do a better job of making them waste the energy they have.

You can't play one way and hope to win every time.

But when i take the energy and use it myself, that makes me the power spamming #$&(%. I don't even use any powers at all other than the occasional rip line and warcry when someone is annoying me. All i use is the Daikyu because it is the only skill based weapon and it's more fun to use than any other weapon.

But when i take the energy and use it myself, that makes me the power spamming #$&(%. I don't even use any powers at all other than the occasional rip line and warcry when someone is annoying me. All i use is the Daikyu because it is the only skill based weapon and it's more fun to use than any other weapon.

Exactly! I do the same thing. usually I end up just running around with full energy. Then, some guy manages to kill me because I put the game into energy surge and he can use smite 4 times in a row. After killing me, he gets all of my energy that I just dropped, so he can kill me again with 4 smites

Maybe I should try ember and use fireball more often to finish guys off if they survived daikyu by a lucky roll. But, knowing this community, it would only take a couple of games to get someone to rage on the forums.

Frost might be nice. I could get the augment that does the slow field, and people would obviously walk right into it because they have no situational awareness. However, I would then be accused of using the pussy combo (slow+daikyu).

Could always go excal and super jump with daikyu. However that's going away, so it won't last. Besides, people would rage about the invisible flying man.

Maybe I should stick with valk. Although there is always that guy at the start of the match who sees valk and daikyu and assumes I'm going to warcry the S#&$ out of everything, and proceeds to make me his #1 target.

Sigh....PvP, it's something else, isn't it?

Edited by PhaseShifted

But when i take the energy and use it myself, that makes me the power spamming #$&(%.

Ugh...what's wrong with gathering energy and using your abilities to the greatest extent? That's part of the strategy of Conclave, and adds that dimension of powers that sets it apart from typical shooter games.

If the devs didn't mean for players to keep on top of energy, they wouldn't have spawns; they'd have another system, like enemies always drop one energy orb on KO, or simply universal energy siphon.

If anyone doesn't like me hogging energy, then they should adjust their strategy. There is a Conclave mod that also allows players to see who has full energy and is ready to use their ult.

But when i take the energy and use it myself, that makes me the power spamming #$&(%. 

If they weren't meant to be used, they wouldn't still be a part of the kits in conclave. Sure it can get a little over the top some times, but DE took a step towards lessening the spawns of energy orbs. If they were to limit them a little more, I wouldn't complain, as it would mean people would be even more reliant on their weapon. The powers are more of an additive tool in most cases.

There's really no point in people getting so pissy about being killed by a power, its their own fault for tunnel visioning that next kill, and forgetting to deny that random guy who just ult'd or spammed a first ability while their back was turned.

Ugh...what's wrong with gathering energy and using your abilities to the greatest extent? That's part of the strategy of Conclave, and adds that dimension of powers that sets it apart from typical shooter games.

If the devs didn't mean for players to keep on top of energy, they wouldn't have spawns; they'd have another system, like enemies always drop one energy orb on KO, or simply universal energy siphon.

If anyone doesn't like me hogging energy, then they should adjust their strategy. There is a Conclave mod that also allows players to see who has full energy and is ready to use their ult.

I Think after see a lot of post about complaining on energy and warframe skills they want a normal shooter resumed in: 

Pium pium... fly pium pium.... Just want a normal shooter, using guns to kill... no another way to play it... 

That mod doesn't do $#!@ and you know it.

That mod doesn't do $#!@ and you know it.

>_> don't make me pull out my ghetto side and be all "you don't know me" lol

And truthfully, no, I don't know, because I haven't gotten the chance to use it, yet :-P

I Think after see a lot of post about complaining on energy and warframe skills they want a normal shooter resumed in: 

Pium pium... fly pium pium.... Just want a normal shooter, using guns to kill... no another way to play it... 

Perhaps that would be a suggestion for the devs: make hosts able to choose modifiers for the match, such as melee only, and/or no energy for abilities.

>_> don't make me pull out my ghetto side and be all "you don't know me" lol

And truthfully, no, I don't know, because I haven't gotten the chance to use it, yet :-P

Perhaps that would be a suggestion for the devs: make hosts able to choose modifiers for the match, such as melee only, and/or no energy for abilities.

I hope they dont do it... if now exist limited on choice will playing, imagine when players put their own "rules"...

I hope they dont do it... if now exist limited on choice will playing, imagine when players put their own "rules"...

Well, back in the days of Unreal Tournament, dedicated servers used to be able to do game modifiers, and Rocket Arena could be modified to have only specific weapons and certain amounts of ammo.

If we had a better setup to be able to choose which matches we played and could see who was already in the match(es), players starting their own matches with different selectable modifiers wouldn't be bad.