Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At Double Resource Event End

RoboDoge

I just wanted enough to last for a year or two, I only need to craft stuff when new items come out, so I got around 400k~ of all the common/uncommon stuff and 400~ of the rares and 4M~ salvage/nano spores/alloy plate.

Although I did reach my two goals with some friends, get 1 million nano spores, 1 million alloy plate or (and) 1 million salvage in one run. (Separately of course.)

For the beginner-ish players that have no idea how people managed to farm so much stuff:
2X (Additive/Event), 2X (Additive/Drop chance booster), 3-4X (Multiplicative/Hydroid), 2X (Multiplicative/Nekros) 2X (Final/Drop pickup booster). Combined with a Loki/Mag in corpus/grineer defence (ezmode defence) or survival (unlimited survival) makes for at least a few tens of thousands of common/uncommon mats every few minutes.

Personally I enjoyed IO, 300-400k salvage, 100~200 neural sensors in 15 or so waves.

i didnt go resource mad like the others

i got 50 neurals and 50 neurodes which are way more than ill need in the foreseeable future but  did started formaing weps like mad

so when you wanna got T4Sing with grakatas or struns give me a call

I was hunting for very specific stuff personally. I'm trying make a second build for every weapon in the game. With DE requiring many weapons as components now it seems like a good idea, mostly because my inner collector can't just let them go. I build it and just leave the weapon in my foundry. I've built more kamas than my rhino can shake his rubedo encrusted fist at.