Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tenno Leader Possibility

And how do you know the Lotus has no combat experience?

It's actually completely logical that she has combat experience - she was there in the Old War, after all. Maybe she wasn't fighting, but being able to hold a gun is only half the battle.

I think that different guides would certainly work - and I'm looking forward to the day where SM, RV, and the rest can be bought with Reputation to guide you through as you see fit. But FACTIONS for the Tenno that divide them Alliance/Horde style? It would just be a mess.

And CERTAINLY not with the Stalker as a guide. It's not a matter of "would we side with him?" it's the simple fact that he HATES all Tenno. Remember how that one disruptive kid got the entire class punished? The Stalker takes the EXACT same approach that your teacher when it comes to the Tenno - even if you say your Tenno refused to pick up arms against the Orokin (which I'd say is a fair possibility, from a character-story perspective) he WILL punish your for the sins of others.

Our what?

Rebecca Lotus of the House Ford, the First of Her Name, the Undying, Queen of the Relays, Queen of Kubros and Kitties and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Dark Sectors, Breaker of Grineer Chains, and Mother of Tenno

It is known.

Edited by SilentMobius

Tenno only have loyalty to one guy.

Tenno only believe in one guy.

Tenno only follow one guy.

Tenno only wait for one guy.

Tenno PRAISE THE VOID, HAIL BARO Ki'TEER

All I know is that only one person has invited me to an extravagent party.

Fat stacks and jellyfish snacks.

Choose Baro.

Rebecca Lotus of the House Ford, the First of Her Name, the Undying, Queen of the Relays, Queen of Kubros and Kitties and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Dark Sectors, Breaker of Grineer Chains, and Mother of Tenno

It is known.

The f*ck are you talking about?! Houses, and whatnot, still haven't explained what the hell a 'khaleesi' is.

It would be an interesting idea for some people, I'm sure, but I'm afraid, like a new-born duckling, I imprinted on the Lotus when she rescued me from Vor on my awakening from slumber.  She's my space mom and I won't follow anyone else :)