Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying Platinum For A Warframe

Zectifin

I think when you pay platinum for a warframe, not only should it come supercharged, but i should come with a free character slot, and the avatar pack also. This would make them a lot more buyable to me.

I feel that the prices should be lower. Any frames that can be farmed from any of the planets should be charged 100 platinum each while any Alert-only frames should be charged 200 platinum each. The prices right now are unreasonable. I don't mind shoving my Plats from the Founder's pack into the Vauban but it's just ridiculous. 300 plat is basically a $20 which in my country is RM60+. That means I need to save up 12 meals just for that frame!

I know they come supercharged, but I didn't know they came with a slot. It alwas says Open slots:0 for me, so I assumed it was saying I didn't have enough slots.

Avatar pack would be a nice touch though.

and yeah I think they should all be normalized price wise. Its kind of weird that rhino is the most expensive, yet hes on of the first you can get, yet excalibur is so cheap, being the last you can get, even though hes a starter.

Potato consistency would be nice, but what you are really paying for is time.

Time to enjoy the newest addition to the game while it is all shiny and new while those of us not willing to or wanting to spend the platinum on him wait for the BPs to come up in Alert missions for our chance to build him.

Platinum is for convenience and saving time.

I feel that the prices should be lower. Any frames that can be farmed from any of the planets should be charged 100 platinum each while any Alert-only frames should be charged 200 platinum each. The prices right now are unreasonable. I don't mind shoving my Plats from the Founder's pack into the Vauban but it's just ridiculous. 300 plat is basically a $20 which in my country is RM60+. That means I need to save up 12 meals just for that frame!

The prices do get lower. When new stuff is released it has a high price tag, because there are people who don't think $17 is much money at all (and if you are working it really isn't compared to the 10+ hours required to farm for warframes). When sales at that price point fall off, they will cut the price. And when sales at that price point fall off they will drop it again.

People who want to be impatient will pay a premium for it.

The prices do get lower. When new stuff is released it has a high price tag, because there are people who don't think $17 is much money at all (and if you are working it really isn't compared to the 10+ hours required to farm for warframes). When sales at that price point fall off, they will cut the price. And when sales at that price point fall off they will drop it again.

People who want to be impatient will pay a premium for it.

I see. I did't really know about it since I barely check plat prices. Thanks for informing me.

Edited by matrixEXO

I see. I did't really know about it since I barely check plat prices. Thanks for informing me.

Looking at the prices, Frost currently costs more Platinum than the Vauban.

Possibly because they feel Frost is becoming overpopular? Regardless, market forces will drive the prices of things. If they are asking too much no one will buy, and they will have to revisit the price.

I want to live in your country thats freaking cheap.

I want to live in your country thats freaking cheap.

Grads get paid about RM1500 per month maximum. And it's not including the fact that the gov does not give out alms for the poor. Minus EPF and SOCSO and you get less than 1.3k per month. Also, RM5 per meal is not inclusive of drinks. Electric bills are RM100+ depending on what you normally leave on. Fiber optic 5Mbps (625 kBps) is about RM250. Rental of place and vary between renter. If you think it's downright cheap then come on over to Malaysia.

Edited by matrixEXO

Grads get paid about RM1500 per month maximum. And it's not including the fact that the gov does not give out alms for the poor. Minus EPF and SOCSO and you get less than 1.3k per month. Also, RM5 per meal is not inclusive of drinks. Electric bills are RM100+ depending on what you normally leave on. Fiber optic 5Mbps (625 kBps) is about RM250. Rental of place and vary between renter. If you think it's downright cheap then come on over to Malaysia.

damn dude that sucks. makes the people I work with who complain about making $1600 a month with 0 college education and 0 job skills sound like whiney little kids.

I think when you pay platinum for a warframe, not only should it come supercharged, but i should come with a free character slot, and the avatar pack also. This would make them a lot more buyable to me.

About the avatars, i both agree and don't... I think that every frame that reaches rank 30, wether it was built or bought should unlock it's respective avatar pack. It's not my idea, it's a japanese guy's idea but i can't remember his name right now =/

damn dude that sucks. makes the people I work with who complain about making $1600 a month with 0 college education and 0 job skills sound like whiney little kids.

Those are 1st world issues. Basically, people thinking there isn't anybody worse out there. Besides that, it's also the cost of living being different.

Ok we get paid around 1300 pln per month after taxes, rental around 500pln bills around 300-500pln and single meal costs around 10pln. 1$=~4pln.

Ok we get paid around 1300 pln per month after taxes, rental around 500pln bills around 300-500pln and single meal costs around 10pln. 1$=~4pln.

Yep, exchange rates suck. mine is roughly $1= ~ RM3.00.

And your living expenses are close to mine depending on how wealthy you intend to do stuffs. Also, does taxes cover Employee Provident Funds? (Basically, it's meant to be given back to workers who are at retirement age.) 

Edited by matrixEXO

Yep, exchange rates suck. mine is roughly $1= ~ RM3.00.

And your living expenses are close to mine depending on how wealthy you intend to do stuffs. Also, does taxes cover Employee Provident Funds? (Basically, it's meant to be given back to workers who are at retirement age.) 

Pls dont ask about these. They do but after nearly 50 years of work you will get less per month than when you were at beginning of your "career".

Pls dont ask about these. They do but after nearly 50 years of work you will get less per month than when you were at beginning of your "career".

WHAT!? And they never promote people? I think it's awkward that a country can even do that and still not promote their staffs who has been working for so long in a company, gained so many experience and has the capability to at least try to handle a higher position.

WHAT!? And they never promote people? I think it's awkward that a country can even do that and still not promote their staffs who has been working for so long in a company, gained so many experience and has the capability to at least try to handle a higher position.

If theres cousin/brother/daughter of friend and you for promotion you will never be chosen for that position. And even if you get promoted your retirment pay wont raise that much.

But were getting offtopic

If theres cousin/brother/daughter of friend and you for promotion you will never be chosen for that position. And even if you get promoted your retirment pay wont raise that much.

But were getting offtopic

Yes, we are.