Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.6 Conclave Changes

dmcAxle

DE needs to give up on just doing simple changes.  Latrons getting a damage nerf shows how bad this kind of heavy handed balancing is.

I got plenty of 30+ kdrs with daikyu and knew it needed to get nerfed. DE just took the wrong route on balancing it.

First time I completly agree with you ...

Wow xD .

Shhhhh these kids don't want to actually have to aim.  They just want to whine and claim that hitting body shots with the fastest projectile weapon in the game takes skill.

i rly didnt use daikyu not that often and i dont understand what the whine is about. people tried to hit me while i was in the container in the old europe pvp map and i handled to avoid getting hit. the question is does evading shots takes more skill than landing shots ? the nerf is deserved if the answer to that question is yes.

Really?, 250+ KD? Anyone who is actually good at PVP knows that is impossible.

i know ur actually not bad player also u dont have a bad attitude i would like u to post more often in pvp forum becouse there are alot beginners here with not much experience. the amount of people in the forums which opinions i trust i can count on my fingers.

Edited by Lord_Noctus

i know ur actually not bad player also u dont have a bad attitude i would like u to post more often in pvp forum becouse there are alot beginners here with not much experience. the amount of people in the forums which opinions i trust i can count on my fingers.

Ty man

I really don't understand these changes.

I had no issue with Daikyu 1 shotting, but knew a nerf would come due to players not being able to use it or take getting 1 shotted. Pity i didn't get mine built..

I was doing some testing today and joined a match with PhaseShifted - he managed to score some beautiful shots on me; Volt Prime/full shields and health left me with 19hp.

Valkyr is very difficult to put down, with the majority of Weapons i've been using im seeing tiny numbers, yes i am aware of IPS.. so much for flat damage.. Latron series did not need a nerf at all. Best one has to be Excaliburs Slash dash damage increase - the single most abused power in the game. At least remove the stagger effect.

The more PVP 2.0 goes on the more i feel it will end up a mess.

Yea, and it wouldn't be so bad if I could immediately follow up with a full auto secondary, for example, but the weapon switch time (even with the mods, I have all 3) is still way too long. With the pace of matches, by the time I get my Dex furis out, you're already recharging shields, and I could rarely if ever kill you because after I hit you, you would run off and get health orbs to heal fully.maybe if the daikyu had a stagger effect, it would work well. But right now, it's complete trash. Edited by PhaseShifted

Yea, and it wouldn't be so bad if I could immediately follow up with a full auto secondary, for example, but the weapon switch time (even with the mods, I have all 3) is still way too long. With the pace of matches, by the time I get my Dex furis out, you're already recharging shields, and I could rarely if ever kill you because after I hit you, you would run off and get health orbs to heal fully.maybe if the daikyu had a stagger effect, it would work well. But right now, it's complete trash.

Weapon switch time from primary weapon to secondary should be practically instant.

Switching from secondary to back to the primary should keep the current timing.

In modern combat technique, this would be the equivalent of dropping your rifle (caught by 3 point sling) and drawing pistol from a chest mount.

Re holstering pistol + readying rifle takes longer.

Edited by Pythadragon

In modern combat technique, this would be the equivalent of dropping your rifle (caught by 3 point sling) and drawing pistol from a chest mount.

Re holstering pistol + readying rifle takes longer.

if you using a chest mount, you don't need to draw, you just put your finger into the trigger and pull it :P

the speed that happen it's more like to press E for quick follow up with melee in WF:P

We really need to have less people like you. I hate singling people out, but your desire to boost your own ego in every post is getting too annoying. 

Edited by dmcAxle

We really need to have less people like you. I hate singling people out, but your desire to boost your own ego in every post is getting too annoying. 

i rly dont know what to respond. i see ppl showing of their kds and whatever and others telling they could smash everybody with certain weapons and u pick the guy who tells another guy that hes good and respected.

Edited by Lord_Noctus

It's not really just this case. And honestly, while the kd talk is stupid..most people do it to defend themselves because you push statements about their skill on them.

when did i push a statement about anybodys skill ? u should check the thread again u might have the wrong person. im also not a big fan of kd i stated this in another thread

Edited by Lord_Noctus

It's not really just this case. And honestly, while the kd talk is stupid..most people do it to defend themselves because you push statements about their skill on them.

V.V trust me, he's mind is too narrow to see more then K/D :P so save the words&time and focus back to the hotfix :P

Ops, I am wrong, he's not care K/D, his mind's narrow to just care to kill you in solo :P his only way to win

Edited by Cary2010haha

V.V trust me, he's mind is too narrow to see more then K/D :P so save the words&time and focus back to the hotfix :P

Ops, I am wrong, he's not care K/D, his mind's narrow to just care to kill you in solo :P his only way to win

wow. Of all the people, you're certainly one to talk about "he's mind is too narrow"

And besides, I would be willing to go 10v2 with noctus by my side. Literally of all the conclave 1.0 vets, he is one of the most respectful, the least "elitist" (which, frankly, I've never seen by any of the vets, only by people who get one win and think they're all that), and certainly more open-minded than you.

Edited by PhaseShifted

Lol you have the wrong guy here.. And anyways who would actually vote this comment up?

wow. Of all the people, you're certainly one to talk about "he's mind is too narrow"

And besides, I would be willing to go 10v2 with noctus by my side. Literally of all the conclave 1.0 vets, he is one of the most respectful, the least "elitist" (which, frankly, I've never seen by any of the vets, only by people who get one win and think they're all that), and certainly more open-minded than you.

Lol you have the wrong guy here.. And anyways who would actually vote this comment up?

Noctus said, that I should support him ...

Well, I upvote this, is this enough mighty noctus ^^ ?

no my little padawan there is more to come outside of this thread :D . ur probably the craziest friend i have

Na, we'll see ... Maybe I'll write a glorious speech about you tomorrow, but now I have more important things to do ^^ .

And you know ... I have to do this ;) .

It's just too funny to not do it ^^ .

Latron series are all exactly the same RTK on all frames as before, just the second last round leaves the target with more health. Last round still kills.

Nice to know ...

Latron series are all exactly the same RTK on all frames as before, just the second last round leaves the target with more health. Last round still kills.

Now that you are here, i have a questions, why u decide to dont make changes on warframe armor values, with all the evidence on how valkyr its breaking weapon choice and balance?

Another question, when we are going to see elemental mods? ...

So that is why it felt like nothing changed when I tested it yesterday.

• Ammo pool is now capped at the amount of ammo you start with.

RIP Tigris. 

• Mag's Pull damage  has been reduced in PvP.

Seriously? It does 87 shield damage / less than 30 health damage. What did they reduce it to? NOTHING? Honestly, who was complaining about Pull doing too much damage?

Try going against a Mag Prime. You want a severely OPed warframe, that and Volt Prime can instant kill ANYONE in the Conclave. In my opinion, the Prime warframes should be either A. unavailable for Conclave matches, or B. there needs to be a special section for those Prime warframes to be used, same for some Prime weapons. I've been three shot-ed((if that's how it should be spelled)) by a Lex Prime today and it is kinda annoying when I'm always put on a team that has no Prime warframes and I'm facing two or three Volt Primes or Mag Primes and then the enemy begins toying with me and not even taking my Cephalon and capturing it. It is pretty darn annoying and disheartening and so I think at the very least, teams need to be balanced far better than they currently are if nothing else.

Wow, the PVP feedback section is even worse than in PVE.

Bunch of noobs complain about one thing, next hotfix = nerf.

DE should make polls or a have a proper team test PvP. Pandering to whiners and who barks the loudest has ruined other games before.

While I agree some people shouldn't complain about somethings, there are a lot of OP things still in the PVP that make it a pain in the butt for non-Prime Warframe players to play and have fun, especially when they're put up against a team of Volt Prime or Mag Prime Warframes. Talk about a buzzkill right there and the same goes for some of the weapons. I can't remember the name of the fist weapons, it starts with a K, but those are highly Oped and some things do need changed to make it more fair for other players.