Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Not to add fuel to an already running fire, but I just tried to boot the game up 3 times and got the same crash almost immediately after hitting play in the Launcher.  Hopefully this gets sorted in the next few hours.  Good luck DE.

I had 22 minutes to get the catalyst, so I though I will restart like everyone here and now I cannot get back into the game.

Everytime there is an update I find myself crossing my fingers hoping that the update will not cause problems

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

>Posted today at 4:49 PM

>Looks at watch.

>Watch says 2:20 PM

>DERebecca is posting from the future

>MFW I realise DERebecca is a timelord

EDIT: i know it says 1:49, but the original post said 4:49 PM

Edited by Kavros

I'm also having major issues logging in. So far, I have received "Unknown account" "Internal Server Error" and "

• Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

"

•  

I seriously have tried 50 times now, and it will not let me get past the Launcher, I would click PLAY, and it would act like its starting, but then it just goes to bug report, Ive tried to optimize it, and Verify it, it still is saying this. Please help :( i want to play asap...

"Login failed. Check your info."

I thought i was hacked, but then i remembered that its pretty common occurence in WF after patches so I went to check forums.

iWxvUCI.png

Source: Deathsnacks

Edited by Buldozers