Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choice Of Warframe Powers (Hyper Realism)

_Fracture8

Which set of powers would you choose? You can choose any 4 powers from any frame as long as they suit the 1 - 4 model. Also bearing in mind hyper realistic circumstances. For example:

I would ideally go with Volt's entire kit, but using Shock would be near deadly and useless since it lacks any targeting capability irl. And charging my body up with Speed and Overload sounds like a really painful experience. E. Shield seems like the only power that would function without bodily harm, providing the electricity stays in place (which it won't)

Also the frame is not included, just the powers themselves.

Edited by KilelrDrone492

My skill set would be Vauban's. His multi purpose grenades are pretty useful on a lot of occasions and shouldn't be self damaging if you follow the safety instructions.

Loki's invisibility is pretty useful and should be harmless.

Edited by Jangkrik

Probably any four of:

Greedy Pull

Mind Control

(Hushed) Invisibility OR Rift Walk

Wormhole

Renewal

Invis vs. Rift (which is cheating because it alters physics anyway, but just roll with it) depends on whether Invisibility A) renders you unable to see out, and/or B) slowly bakes you due to an impermeable field trapping all heat inside, which happens if Invisibility also makes you invisible to heat emissions.

Humm... I've fantasized plenty of times about this and it always different xD time to set my record straight:

Set that matches me as a person (i'm not a fighter, i'd try everything to get out of a fight)

1. Mind Control. Make people you don't like kill themselves, have guards open up doors for you, have rich people give you money without question, etc, etc, etc. Can't think of a more useful one in real life.

2. Invisibility. When there's just too many people to mind control this one comes in handy to weave in and out of everywhere without anyone knowing.

3. Switch Teleport. I'll go for movement on this one. being able to cover large distances by switching places with someone sounds useful.

4. Blessing. Cause its always useful to have a way to heal wounds (and maybe even diseases!).

Set that matches by fighter fantasies:

1. Soul Punch. Because riping someone's soul out would be epic.

2. Speed. Gotta kill fast.

3. Roar. Power to match the speed.

4. Hysteria. Invulnerability and vampiric healing through riping enemies to shreds and some kickass energy claws to boot? no contender.

hehe this îs fun ^^

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99